Adneiran is one pi**ed off mutha

1 hour ago, Ronio said:

Bannan looked very frustrated near the end of the game.  

Anyone see him chuck that player on the floor, which the ref missed?

Was one of the first down the tunnel at the final whistle, which is rare for him irrespective of the result. 

Just now, darra said:

For me the captain has to take responsibility for making sure the players are concentrating at set pieces make sure they're picking up players stuff like that especially towards the end of the match

how does he do that ?....does he stand on the penalty spot and direct operations barking out concentrate lads and you  lot at the near post make sure you pick up the runners ...........does he say to the keeper dont get a limp hand on it and let it slip under you ........bloody hell they should all know whats been drilled into them without bannan having to tell them 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, HootHoot said:

"We need to go for it and not sit back" says it all really.

We didn't sit back after the goal, we piled the pressure on and then got undone at a corner. It's just sloppiness. Is it because Moore is a nice guy and doesn't read the riot act?  I would expect him to let fly once in a while.

If we had proper defenders in defensive positions it might help. I know Dunkley is very poor playing out but he is good at tackling and heading. He did ok the previous game so why didn't he play? I didn't see any mention of an injury, I might have missed it.

18 hours ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Honestly don't get this release the shackles crap. Starts with an individual taking the initiative and showing some leadership - killer pass, tracking back and putting in a solid challenge, a quick bust into the the box to get on the end of a lost ball. We came to life for three minutes today, scored and then fell apart. Must remember most of these players have played at higher levels. In the absence of managerial strategy and leadership, it falls to seasoned professionals to grab the game by the hairy saddlebags. No point moaning or kicking off -  rise above it and use your talent to better effect.

Hairy saddlebags 😄