Moore’s terrible record

It’s not even the number of wins/losses that bother me. It’s the eye-bleeding atrocity of the way we play. There is just nothing about us at all, slow, lazy, can’t pass, can’t keep hold of the ball. On the odd times we get it forward we hit an invisible wall where everyone gets a nose bleed from being too far away from our half and turn it back to the defence. Short of a few flashes we rarely see players actually looking like they care at all. Total apathy running through the club. 

• Like 4

Yeah but that’s because most of his games have been that joke of season last year with the squad he inherited having covid too so was absent for games 

think more perspective needs to be had before those stats get launched about 

now on to this season, he needs to adapt and quickly in my opinion if he’s going to keep his job this season 

he has the tools to do it, strong squad with depth large back room  staff, widening of pitch, he’s not excuses 

but the basics of what’s required from a team and their playing mentality this year is all wrong 

I just watched the goals back from yesterday and the Moore interview. Oxford’s first goal was absolutely horrible from our perspective. Defensive côck up and poor keeping to be beaten on the near post. There second was an absolute classic sucker punch while we went all out for a winner but again was dog cráp defending albeit credit to Henry for a good finish. We looked Ok in spells of the second half, mainly as we went far more direct. 
Moore has acknowledged the lack of energy in the first half so now has to fix it. 
If he can’t he will be gone in 10 games. 

He’s under pressure now at home because the last two games at Hillsborough have been poor. A repeat against Bolton and he’s in trouble.

On a more positive note,  yo-yo side Rotherham have often been around mid table after relegation early on yet gone on to win promotion, albeit they have a manager who has to work his socks off with a very limited budget.

35 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I just watched the goals back from yesterday and the Moore interview. Oxford’s first goal was absolutely horrible from our perspective. Defensive côck up and poor keeping to be beaten on the near post. There second was an absolute classic sucker punch while we went all out for a winner but again was dog cráp defending albeit credit to Henry for a good finish. We looked Ok in spells of the second half, mainly as we went far more direct. 
Moore has acknowledged the lack of energy in the first half so now has to fix it. 
If he can’t he will be gone in 10 games. 

Look how many bloody mistakes were making per game at the minute 

BPF’s self inflicted ******** up at Ipswich aside, it’s a clear sign that the players have no idea how to play in this set up 

1 hour ago, Tony Pulis said:

Not Moore out by any means yet, think he deserves another month to prove he has what it takes.

However, barring Tony Pulis, he has the lowest win percentage since Peter Eustace in 1989. There’s work needed to be done.

Well he's had 10 plus games and god knows how many training sessions and we look as bad as ever, no excuses imo. 

However, barring Tony Pulis, he has the lowest win percentage since Peter Eustace in 1989. There’s work needed to be done.

I don't think it's fair to lump in the games from when he inherited last seasons shambles, especially considering he was ill for much of that time.

This seasons league games give him win ratio of 40%. If it hadn't been for individual errors against Shrewsbury and Ipswich it would have been 60%

I agree there's work to be done. But if we sack every manager who doesn't immediately turn us into world beaters then there's going to be a heck of a turnover.

Not Moore out by any means yet, think he deserves another month to prove he has what it takes.

I maybe be unfair, but I should think some of Moore's wins would have come when he was hospitalised and Jamie Smith was picking the team and tactics.

I think another month is fair. He has to start getting results now. Moore has brought in his own players. He needs to start picking his strongest team on a regular basis now, or he will be gone.

With the fixtures coming up in the next month or so, if we haven't improved our position by then he's got to go.

No disrespect intended to these teams, but if we're losing games and/or playing badly against Wimbledon, Cheltenham, Cambridge, Lincoln who were all recently in L2, then he's never going to turn it around. 

3 minutes ago, alanharper said:

With the fixtures coming up in the next month or so, if we haven't improved our position by then he's got to go.

No disrespect intended to these teams, but if we're losing games and/or playing badly against Wimbledon, Cheltenham, Cambridge, Lincoln who were all recently in L2, then he's never going to turn it around. 

I hope none of those teams are on a losing run or having a scoreless run……