European Football 2021-22

7 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Has me reaching for the sick bucket first hing int the morning.

They really are a set of sanctimonious two hats.

Come on Real Madrid! Please.

I think liverpool are a proper club with a proper manager and a proper history. Chelsea and Man City have literally bought their way to success. I don't get how people don't have a begrudging amount of respect for Liverpool. It baffles me to be honest 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, new zealand owl said:

I think liverpool are a proper club with a proper manager and a proper history. Chelsea and Man City have literally bought their way to success. I don't get how people don't have a begrudging amount of respect for Liverpool. It baffles me to be honest 

It’s because of the way it’s rammed down our throats about how humble they are, how different they are to other clubs, how truly fantastic we have to consider them. The media seems to have a love in with them more than any other club.

Yes they have a proper history, but they’ve also bought their way back to success in recent years too, exactly the same as Man City and Chelsea, not that the media would have you believe it.

And don’t get me started on their fan base…….

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

It’s because of the way it’s rammed down our throats about how humble they are, how different they are to other clubs, how truly fantastic we have to consider them. The media seems to have a love in with them more than any other club.

Yes they have a proper history, but they’ve also bought their way back to success in recent years too, exactly the same as Man City and Chelsea, not that the media would have you believe it.

And don’t get me started on their fan base…….

You've got a point on their fanbase i will give you that. But you are wide of the mark with them buying their way back.look at net spend of city v chelsea v liverpool over the last 10 years.  Liverpool recouped North of 200 million with the sale of Suarez and coutinho when they had to sell. They've bought brilliantly well and only really spent the big money once they were in a position of power, the position which they fully earned.

I get that Liverpool can be annoying to neutrals but chelsea and city are everything that's wrong with football in the modern day and for the life of me I don't get how you can say the same about Liverpool.