European Football 2021-22

Just now, owls maniac said:

"could have been a penalty"

So insightful lol 

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLL

He's just awful. 

So bland. 

Appreciate the thinking behind having a referee provide comment during a live match, but you can tell why Sky have never bothered in the 30 odd years they've been broadcasting. 

Just now, SiJ said:

He's just awful. 

So bland. 

Appreciate the thinking behind having a referee provide comment during a live match, but you can tell why Sky have never bothered in the 30 odd years they've been broadcasting. 

They just sit on the fence for fear of slagging off a colleague. Nice little gig he's got. 

Just now, SiJ said:

IF they hold on here and see this out, then It's got to rank up there as one of the great football achievements in recent times. 

Absolutely. I know Rangers aren't minnows but they are still based in a country of 5 million people and don't have anything like the resources of some of the other sides in this competition. Would be a remarkable achievement.  

3 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Absolutely. I know Rangers aren't minnows but they are still based in a country of 5 million people and don't have anything like the resources of some of the other sides in this competition. Would be a remarkable achievement.  

Yep. 

Huge club, as are Celtic too but no getting away from the fact they are very much underdogs on the European stage. 

Don't want to get into knocking the SPL, but I don't think it's unfair to say the standard isn't often all that. So to go from that, to potentially winning the Europa League, having seen of Dortmund, Leipzig etc., would be incredible. 

Edited by SiJ
  • Like 1