Wigan vs SWFC TIcket Details

21 hours ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

We will get a bigger allocation I would have thought anyway if needed

When Leeds last played there they had to put the Wigan fans in a temporary marquee and give them the whole stadium I heard on account of them having so many 100,000’s of fans🤭

3 hours ago, morganowl said:

if your on about train , 2129 with 2 changes involving walking accross warrington is the last train back , that would mean leaving by the 55th min . unless your travelling by car or live nearer to wigan other transport is impossible with very limited coaches going . cant see more than 1500 due to this . clubs like wigan etc must be sick that they could have lost over 5000 paying fans from sheffield if the game was on a saturday . away games this season either involve loads of travel or often are midweek and impossible to get without taking the car. 

3 hours ago, morganowl said:

if your on about train , 2129 with 2 changes involving walking accross warrington is the last train back , that would mean leaving by the 55th min . unless your travelling by car or live nearer to wigan other transport is impossible with very limited coaches going . cant see more than 1500 due to this . clubs like wigan etc must be sick that they could have lost over 5000 paying fans from sheffield if the game was on a saturday . away games this season either involve loads of travel or often are midweek and impossible to get without taking the car. 

Yes as usual no consideration for fans. I've opted for the car as I'm sure a lot will

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

22.50 from Wigan to Victoria. Dash / taxi to

Picadilly, back in Sheffield by 00.40.

Not for me on a school night to be honest, but just about possible.

0C6234F2-1E19-474C-81E2-E39D840F2972.png

EF21DB6C-ABEE-4A47-83A6-BF9B6381EE46.png

No chance - 1.2 miles to the station so you’re looking at a good half hour walk meaning you would have to leave around the 60 minutes mark if you wanted to make it 

On 14/09/2021 at 13:16, Worksop Wednesday said:

Wigan away - always seems to have been midweek ?

See Sunderland and Portsmouth are too !

What say the conspiracy theorists ?!

Didn't we play them on a Friday night when Rhodes had just signed for us.

Beat them 1-0 in the pizzing rain.

1 hour ago, Ever the pessimist said:

To get the 22.50 train from Wigan? That’s over an hour after the game is due to finish. 

yer its doable but with all the train cancellations happening all the time , the last train home from piccadilly is 1150 if thats cancelled its either a night on the floor ,£120 taxi fare or hotel room ,take your choice . i once had to get a taxi back luckily with 2 others who missed last train back due to it been cancelled so it ended up been 30quid each , but that was 15 plus years ago.

• Like 1

Guest 1banana2banana

Plymouth away and the weekend just gone has really taken the wind out my sails. Really fancied this one but I just don’t have a good feeling about everything at the minute.