Wigan vs SWFC TIcket Details

On 15/09/2021 at 09:27, alanharper said:

Yes, I remember it well.

As do I , one of those teams we hardly play against. We've only played them 10 times in the league (twice in the FA cup - I was there when we lost in 1977 🙄)*

W6 D0 L4

* Springfield Park when Wigan where in the NPL for you young 'uns.

18 hours ago, ANDY said:

I’m guessing the grey areas are sold out 

00432724-A86E-4075-974F-5FFCB40EB234.jpeg

Apparently the grey areas are sold by the club via the phone. I have just got ours over the phone as it kept saying that we had over the allocation set by SWFC (1no ticket?)

1 hour ago, Spion Kop said:

Sent you a message, it should get to General Sale but got 3 grandkids season ticket IDs.

Yes pal, seen your message,  i should get a ticket the section I'm in comes available tomorrow afternoon but can see it doing general sale. Appreciate it though

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

It's do-able if you don't mind getting back to Sheffield at 00.40

if your on about train , 2129 with 2 changes involving walking accross warrington is the last train back , that would mean leaving by the 55th min . unless your travelling by car or live nearer to wigan other transport is impossible with very limited coaches going . cant see more than 1500 due to this . clubs like wigan etc must be sick that they could have lost over 5000 paying fans from sheffield if the game was on a saturday . away games this season either involve loads of travel or often are midweek and impossible to get without taking the car. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, morganowl said:

if your on about train , 2129 with 2 changes involving walking accross warrington is the last train back , that would mean leaving by the 55th min . unless your travelling by car or live nearer to wigan other transport is impossible with very limited coaches going . cant see more than 1500 due to this . clubs like wigan etc must be sick that they could have lost over 5000 paying fans from sheffield if the game was on a saturday . away games this season either involve loads of travel or often are midweek and impossible to get without taking the car. 

Rotherham Owls are running a bus. :tango:

2 hours ago, morganowl said:

22.50 from Wigan to Victoria. Dash / taxi to

Picadilly, back in Sheffield by 00.40.

Not for me on a school night to be honest, but just about possible.

0C6234F2-1E19-474C-81E2-E39D840F2972.png

EF21DB6C-ABEE-4A47-83A6-BF9B6381EE46.png