Wigan vs SWFC TIcket Details

On 17/09/2021 at 08:45, morganowl said:

yer its doable but with all the train cancellations happening all the time , the last train home from piccadilly is 1150 if thats cancelled its either a night on the floor ,£120 taxi fare or hotel room ,take your choice . i once had to get a taxi back luckily with 2 others who missed last train back due to it been cancelled so it ended up been 30quid each , but that was 15 plus years ago.

Me dad would have walked it.

3 minutes ago, vulva said:

Biggest issue here is fuel. Who’s run out?

I know... had to queue an hour for diesel at Morrisons yesterday. If you tell us not to panic buy we will bloody well go out and panic buy! It’s the British way! When I went in to pay I wiped em out of all their big rolls, pot noodles, and crisps... I’ll probably need plenty of loo roll after after all the pot noodles and crisps... eye of an needle and all that😷

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OohhJohnnyJohnny said:

Judging off amount left about 3700 so far. 

If that is accurate, that is mind boggling!! Wednesday fans are like loyal dogs that take constant punishment but always come back for more... tomorrow night and then Saturday, 2 good results and the whole world’s a brighter place. Football’s a funny old game as someone very special once said 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Have these made general sale? Might make the way over from Manchester tomorrow 

The Wigan site is god awful, they aren’t even advertising tickets for this game from what I can see 

went to wigan 3 years ago fri night and paid on gate , there plenty left 1300 plus so 100% you can pay on the night 

3 hours ago, Littleowl74 said:

My lad has just text to say he has bought a ticket. He wasn’t going due to the fuel fiasco. His rational for going is - imagine  if we score a last minute winner and he isn’t there to see it. 
Ahhh the optimism of youth. 

Good lad

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 1867tons said:

I’ve got an adult and 3 juveniles, plus a car parking slot in local Asda, 10 mins walk from ground that I can’t use as I now have covid.  

Be reyt though as me (us) going is usually kiss of death. 

if someone can take tickets back for you you might be able to get it refunded , you didnt catch it at ipswich did you? the place where everyone had to show covid certification or neg test before been allowed to enter. 

16 minutes ago, morganowl said:

if someone can take tickets back for you you might be able to get it refunded , you didnt catch it at ipswich did you? the place where everyone had to show covid certification or neg test before been allowed to enter. 

I’ve tried calling ticket office but no answer. I’ve emailed them so I’ll wait and see. Definitely not Ipswich as didn’t go.  Started with symptoms Friday and tested + Saturday. Horrible virus. 

• Like 1