We are Second

Think we need to play 2 upfront . Gregory had very little support today .

We seemed to run down blind alleys on the right hand side quite a lot today but didn't use the open spaces down the left and rarely got to the byline to get get pullbacks into the box .

Too often when diagonal high crosses went in no-one was coming round the back to pick up a loose ball.

As has been said before , we need a bit more imagination on corners and free kicks . It doesn't always have to be Bazza .

Overall though we've had a good start to the season and better than most expected .

No doubt there will be more frustrating days like this to come .

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Eugen survived both tests, but the Baker test left her thoroughly radioactive and extensively damaged at the same time. She eventually capsized in December '46 and the wreck is still visible. One of the propellors was saved is now in a German museum (although I suspect you knew that anyway!).

Love talking history.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Very disappointing result today against a team we should have had enough to beat however 2nd in the league after 5 games is something I didn’t expect with so many new players. Hopefully this is just a blip. Think the break will do Moore and the players good. 

Disappointed a little..but didn't Barcelona once have 90% possession and lost 1.0 at home

3pts at Plymouth and today will be forgotten 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MSN SYSOP said:

Disappointed a little..but didn't Barcelona once have 90% possession and lost 1.0 at home

3pts at Plymouth and today will be forgotten 

Even this early in the Season, This is going to be the most difficult away trip given the distance and the opposition. :tango:

3 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Even this early in the Season, This is going to be the most difficult away trip given the distance and the opposition. :tango:

If Ryan Lowe wants to be a future manager for us then he knows what he's got to do in 2 weeks lol

4 hours ago, Rev Owl said:

I'm disappointed because I like us to win.

I love to win in style but I prefer a scrappy win to any kind of non-win.

However there's always next time.

My advice is to take the longer view and don't get too upset over these passing troubles.

Between now and the end of the season.. we'll have the full cycle of nature.

And the earth will slowly go through its cycle also.

Their will be honeysuckle and roses back in bloom before this season's over.

Absolute sporting marathon where anything can happen.

7 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Between now and the end of the season.. we'll have the full cycle of nature.

And the earth will slowly go through its cycle also.

Their will be honeysuckle and roses back in bloom before this season's over.

Absolute sporting marathon where anything can happen.

You poetic chuff 😃

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, cardiffowl06 said:

If people are expecting to win every game this loss is exactly what they needed. We can't just turn up and expect to win, from players to fans we need to be grounded. 

Quite happy we've lost, this new squad can learn from it and move on. 

Now that we've lost today, We definitely need  to show more respect to the likes of Burton, Accrington other similar sized clubs in this Division instead saying stuff like ' HMS PI55 THE LEAGUE '.:tango: