We are Second

Guest T Hardy
10 minutes ago, CalmJimmers said:

I for one am happy we've lost.

Far too much positivity on here recently.

Even though I've never been anywhere near professional sports or football, I know best ok?

Finally gives me an excuse to get reyt angry with our lass and argue with people on the internet and moan about things I don't really know about.

I know you’re taking the p*ss but some of our fans were getting way too carried away after the start we had 

2 points a game so far, keep this up for the rest of the season and we’ll be there or thereabouts. 

We should be top though, absolutely outclassed them for 70 minutes but didn’t take our chances and couldn’t find a way through once we conceded a spawny OG. Pain in the arse but that’s football sometimes

14 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Very disappointing result today against a team we should have had enough to beat however 2nd in the league after 5 games is something I didn’t expect with so many new players. Hopefully this is just a blip. Think the break will do Moore and the players good. 

When the Titanic hit the iceberg, people kept calm,  ordered hot chocolate and carried on dancing.

Then after a while, and the bow started to go under, no worries, the compartments will ensure not enough water will come into the breached ship.

Then when the water went over each compartment one by one, no worries, the Titanic was in communication with other ships just a few hours away.

When told there would only be around one hour before the Titanic went under, no worries we can all get aboard the lifeboats.

When told there aren't enough lifeboats that's when they realised they were fuxked and the unsinkable ship was about to sink.

We've just hit the iceberg.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Manwë said:

When the Titanic hit the iceberg, people kept calm,  ordered hot chocolate and carried on dancing.

Then after a while, and the bow started to go under, no worries, the compartments will ensure not enough water will come into the breached ship.

Then when the water went over each compartment one by one, no worries, the Titanic was in communication with other ships just a few hours away.

When told there would only be around one hour before the Titanic went under, no worries we can all get aboard the lifeboats.

When told there aren't enough lifeboats that's when they realised they were fuxked and the unsinkable ship was about to sink.

Cracking post to be fair ....enjoyed it 😆 

3 minutes ago, Manwë said:

Based on one game?

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

No doubt.

Some of the comments in the match thread are embarrassing, though. 

I mean I didn’t see anything out of the ordinary, but again I haven’t got hawk eyes. Calling new players crap after a few games is OTT though 

• Like 1

Has every club in League One hit at least one iceberg, as they've all lost at least one game?

• Haha 1

Just now, FreshOwl said:

I mean I didn’t see anything out of the ordinary, but again I haven’t got hawk eyes. Calling new players crap after a few games is OTT though 

Yeah, it was the calling new players crap and falling out with fellow Wednesday fans because we were losing which was embarrassing.

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

No doubt.

Some of the comments in the match thread are embarrassing, though. 

Having had a quick read after work, yeah totally agree with you on that. We really aren't a mile off.

• Like 1

About 10 thousand years since there was an iceberg at Morecambe !

On the other hand we just lost a football match.  This happens regularly, every few weeks even if we doing well. 

• Haha 1