Ronaldo to Citeh?

Mickjj

57 minutes ago, Quickly Kevin said:

Come on SiJ you arent sticking up for wrestling ?

I still watch it every now and then.

Yes, it is rather ridiculous, but millions of people watch it and find it entertaining.

Is it all that more ridiculous than arguing about who is better at kicking a ball? 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I still watch it every now and then.

Yes, it is rather ridiculous, but millions of people watch it and find it entertaining.

Is it all that more ridiculous than arguing about who is better at kicking a ball? 

Yeah huge difference in my opinion.

One is the best sport there is which means more than people kicking a ball. 

Regarding kicking the ball there is tactics, team selection, discussing form/performance, predicting who will win.

The other is trashy  tv which I find cringey. Its all scripted and fake and far removed from something like football.

20 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Man Utd must be regretting not beating Juventus to him 

After a tap in and a keeper mistake yesterday for his goals 

I’m under no illusion as to what the guy has achieved, but the way some are talking about yesterday reminds me of some of our fans who were saying Moore is on his way to becoming a Wednesday legend after 2 wins and a draw.. extreme overreaction to not a whole lot tbh 

1 hour ago, T Hardy said:

I’m under no illusion as to what the guy has achieved, but the way some are talking about yesterday reminds me of some of our fans who were saying Moore is on his way to becoming a Wednesday legend after 2 wins and a draw.. extreme overreaction to not a whole lot tbh 

Did you watch the Man Utd match yesterday? The bloke is 36, was turning defenders inside out and scored 2 goals. 

1 an instinctive finish where his train of thought was too quick for everyone else 

The 2nd he used his pace to hang on the shoulder and rifle home. Again, used his pace at 36 

Credit where credit is due. It’s anything but an overreaction 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, T Hardy said:

Based on what I saw on MOTD I thought he was fantastic. By virtue of who he is will make Pogba play well too as he can’t act the bit I am either.

shame Messi bottled the same challenge 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Did you watch the Man Utd match yesterday? The bloke is 36, was turning defenders inside out and scored 2 goals. 

1 an instinctive finish where his train of thought was too quick for everyone else 

The 2nd he used his pace to hang on the shoulder and rifle home. Again, used his pace at 36 

Credit where credit is due. It’s anything but an overreaction 

Against a team that would be called pfft typical farmers league team if they came up against PSG or Real/Barca.

Let’s see how he does against good opposition 

21 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

With all due respect you are talking complete pish 

What is complete pish about what I said?

You think Newcastle are one of the Premier League’s better teams? lol 

3 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

What is complete pish about what I said?

You think Newcastle are one of the Premier League’s better teams? lol 

A premier league team who finished 12th last year are farmers? It’s a ludicrous comment mate. 

Compare the pace of the PL compared to Serie   A, it’s the best division in the world 

Whoever the opponent in this league is irrelevant. He’s 36 and clocked a speed of 20mph for his 2nd goal yesterday 

He’s got a fantastic record against the big clubs, one of the top scorers in Serie A last year finding the net against AC Milan, Inter Milan, Napoli etc 

Why would be not do the same here? Your argument has no case whatsoever, in fact it’s just ignorant 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

A premier league team who finished 12th last year are farmers? It’s a ludicrous comment mate. 

Compare the pace of the PL compared to Serie   A, it’s the best division in the world 

Whoever the opponent in this league is irrelevant. He’s 36 and clocked a speed of 20mph for his 2nd goal yesterday 

He’s got a fantastic record against the big clubs, one of the top scorers in Serie A last year finding the net against AC Milan, Inter Milan, Napoli etc 

Why would be not do the same here? Your argument has no case whatsoever, in fact it’s just ignorant 

Newcastle are not a good side, and I don’t think the overall quality of the Premier League is good. What did the blades finish before they got relegated? Was it 8th or 9th? I take it you thought they were incredible. It’s pretty much a lottery who is going to finish 8th - 20th every season and that’s not made up of good teams. To pretend otherwise is pish and ignorant 

“Whoever the opponent is”, have sky really brainwashed you that much that you think scoring against Newcastle carries the same weight as scoring against Chelsea or City? Christ 

2 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

Newcastle are not a good side, and I don’t think the overall quality of the Premier League is good. What did the blades finish before they got relegated? Was it 8th or 9th? I take it you thought they were incredible. It’s pretty much a lottery who is going to finish 8th - 20th every season and that’s not made up of good teams. To pretend otherwise is pish and ignorant 

“Whoever the opponent is”, have sky really brainwashed you that much that you think scoring against Newcastle carries the same weight as scoring against Chelsea or City? Christ 

The guy scored against Barcelona, AC Milan, Inter Milan, Napoli last season, not to mention plenty for Portugal 

110 goals in 130 games for Juve

But you think he can’t do it against the top premier league sides? 

I honestly don’t get what your argument is? 

It strikes of someone who knows very little about the player he’s talking about 

Edited by FreshOwl
  • Thanks 1