Ronaldo to Citeh?

Mickjj

No doubt that Messi is the most skillfull and naturally gifted footballer of all time

However… Ronaldo is an absolute machine… and machines are superior to humans when it comes to turning out constant performance time and time again 

Messi at 34- “oh no I’ve got to leave the comfort of Barcelona, who can afford my genius? Oo Paris a nice little earner before the MLS” 

Ronaldo at 36-“enough of Italy, let’s go to back to the most competitive league in world football and have another  go at the big time” 

#Ronaldopushingtheboundries

#Messishowmethemoneysemiretired

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Django said:

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard 

PL at 36= hard work 

Lugue 1 at 34 = not hard work 

Do you realise how stupid you sound?

NOBODY maintains the standard either of them have without hard work. 

The strength of the league bears no resemblance on how hard an individual works. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, 0wl18 said:

The strength of the league bears no resemblance on how hard an individual works. 

Don’t take life too seriously my friend 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest T Hardy
55 minutes ago, 0wl18 said:

Don’t feed the troll mate 

the same goons who criticised Messi for been loyal to Barca and said he never goes out of his comfort zone are now criticising him for going out of his comfort zone, because he went to the only team who made him an offer and didn’t sign for Everton.

At the same time they make out Ronaldo has really gone out of his way to be the highest paid player in PL history after been told Juve don’t want him lol 

On 04/09/2021 at 01:05, Django said:

No doubt that Messi is the most skillfull and naturally gifted footballer of all time

However… Ronaldo is an absolute machine… and machines are superior to humans when it comes to turning out constant performance time and time again 

Messi at 34- “oh no I’ve got to leave the comfort of Barcelona, who can afford my genius? Oo Paris a nice little earner before the MLS” 

Ronaldo at 36-“enough of Italy, let’s go to back to the most competitive league in world football and have another  go at the big time” 

So much sh*te in 6 sentences. 

Impressive. 

• Like 1

On 04/09/2021 at 01:05, Django said:

Fan boy alert. 

4 hours ago, BIG D said:

5live bigging up his return. I’m not really feeling it tbh. Imagine if Messi was making his Premier League debut? Would be way bigger. 

Yeah the media will try and hype his return to the max.

A marketing dream for Man United and the Premier League.

Not a patch on exictement of transfers in the 90's.

Keegan out arguing with angry Newcastle fans when he sold Cole to United.

Ravanelli rocking up at Boro...