⚽️WEDNESDAY -V- HUDDERSFIELD Carabao Cup Rnd1 - OMDT⚽️

Guest Kagoshimaowl
30 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

None of those are close to being strikers.  We need proper goal scoring forwards

Well you’re all gonna be very unhappy as it will only be one I think.

1 minute ago, Five Archers said:

Don’t know if you’ve noticed mate but we ARE in league 1

Exactly.

My post was in response to someone saying Huddersfield won 2 points more than us last season.

I was making the point that the gulf in quality between the 2 sides has widened since then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So...we have a free kick.

Bannan hits it into the box to Iorfa.

They semi clear it and we end up with their player clean through on goal.

Great last ditch tackle from Bazza was injured himself in the process.

Seems ok now.

Guest LondonOwl313
4 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Exactly.

My post was in response to someone saying Huddersfield won 2 points more than us last season.

I was making the point that the gulf in quality between the 2 sides has widened since then.

Are we any worse than last season personnel wise.. I think we have a better keeper, Hunt is a better right back, Iorfa is the best centre half and wasn’t available.. so defence is better than the back half of last season.

Wing and Adeniran are good additions and we’ve kept Bannan, definite upgrades on Pelupessy.

Windass is obviously out injured.. the only real losses are Reach and Rhodes. And Reach couldn’t be bothered and Rhodes never was fancied by the managers anyway 

Not sure whether Huddersfield are better or worse than they were.. but on paper I think we’ve actually improved 

2 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Are we any worse than last season personnel wise.. I think we have a better keeper, Hunt is a better right back, Iorfa is the best centre half and wasn’t available.. so defence is better than the back half of last season.

Wing and Adeniran are good additions and we’ve kept Bannan, definite upgrades on Pelupessy.

Windass is obviously out injured.. the only real losses are Reach and Rhodes. And Reach couldn’t be bothered and Rhodes never was fancied by the managers anyway 

Not sure whether Huddersfield are better or worse than they were.. but on paper I think we’ve actually improved 

This is an improvement being outclassed by a poor Huddersfield side?