The Wilderless Years

Berge is such an odd player.

Clearly has plenty of ability but just strolls around.

You'd think a guy who cost 25 million and has played in the Champs League would be bossing this division but it doesn't seem that way.

Edited by SiJ

2 minutes ago, Django said:

Anyway I thought Westwood only missed their last game because he felt a bit sick?

Seriously it’s getting embarrassing now, he needs to call it a day 

Was quite telling it took him until March to get a new club.

Appreciate he is the wrong side of 35 but you'd think there were plenty happy to take him on as a backup keeper (at the very least) considering his career and how good a keeper he was.

But no, nothing and he was only signed by QPR due to an injury crisis.

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Was quite telling it took him until March to get a new club.

Appreciate he is the wrong side of 35 but you'd think there were plenty happy to take him on as a backup keeper (at the very least) considering his career and how good a keeper he was.

But no, nothing and he was only signed by QPR due to an injury crisis.

I guess we’ll never know the full story, but he’s been bombed out twice at Hillsborough Chris Kirkland called him a wrong en, and he has a habit of picking up injuries in warm ups leading up to holiday periods 

Very odd 

Just now, Django said:

I guess we’ll never know the full story, but he’s been bombed out twice at Hillsborough Chris Kirkland called him a wrong en, and he has a habit of picking up injuries in warm ups leading up to holiday periods 

Very odd 

Yeah, I would suspect he may have a bit of a rep and clubs thought, particularly at his age, he'd not be worth the potential hassle.

He was a brilliant keeper for us, but his last few seasons were a real sideshow with him getting dropped, injured, banished etc.

12 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Berge is such an odd player.

Clearly has plenty of ability but just strolls around.

You'd think a guy who cost 25 million and has played in the Champs League would be bossing this division but it doesn't seem that way.

Bit of a Wim Jonk’er?  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Been watching the snooker, when they got to the interval I switched to this and QPR had just scored. They've looked really dodgy at the back since I've been watching, there's no way United aren't going to bag at least a couple here. 

Let’s hope this prediction is as good as my weekly 5 fold