He’s a winger.

In one respect he’s a bit like Harris - always injured previously but seemingly now over that and playing almost every game.

Rarely plays a full 90. Only played 55% of league minutes last season. Maybe that was sensible game management of a brittle player.

10 goals and 2 assists in those 2300 league minutes from the wing is outstanding.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Basement Jack said:

Sounds a good shout this lad

But… and I know this is a little off piste …….We could be linked with anyone at the moment and who cares?

The club is in turmoil 

Names are being thrown about left right and centre but that’s all. Nothing has happened and is it likely too? 
Your guess is as good as mine

Its exhausting following Wednesday and there is certainly no fun in it

Worse still Im losing all interest 

I’d say that is a little off piste

two points, yes the club are still a bit of shambles but there’s a little simmer of light players paid and out of embargo, yes we have until end of month to pay rest of some wages otherwise we get a points deduction 

I fully expect us to pay 

point two these names that stew getting thrown about left right centre unless I’ve missed something are predominately genuine links 

it seems that most of them have been on trial with us or signed 

young lads from 

Southampton signed?

two left backs, played against Celtic 

young midfielder from Everton, in talks expected to sign and  played against Celtic 

there’s not been a massive amount runours on top of that unless I’ve missed something 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, fpowl said:

I’d say that is a little off piste

two points, yes the club are still a bit of shambles but there’s a little simmer of light players paid and out of embargo, yes we have until end of month to pay rest of some wages otherwise we get a points deduction 

I fully expect us to pay 

point two these names that stew getting thrown about left right centre unless I’ve missed something are predominately genuine links 

it seems that most of them have been on trial with us or signed 

young lads from 

Southampton signed?

two left backs, played against Celtic 

young midfielder from Everton, in talks expected to sign and  played against Celtic 

there’s not been a massive amount runours on top of that unless I’ve missed something 

Yeah good post 

Some good points well made

I’m just very skeptical about everything to do with the club at the moment and am always waiting for the next bombshell 

Still you have made some really good points there👍

11 hours ago, room0035 said:

Have you seen his full name 

Olimade Oluwatimilehin Babatunde Oluwaka Shodipo

You would need 3 shirts to get that lot on, and think of the extra revenue only have to sell 10 shirts with name on to pay his seasons salary.

😁😁

That would cost a Bob or two on a shirt. 

16 hours ago, room0035 said:

Have you seen his full name 

Olimade Oluwatimilehin Babatunde Oluwaka Shodipo

You would need 3 shirts to get that lot on, and think of the extra revenue only have to sell 10 shirts with name on to pay his seasons salary.

😁😁

Obvious nickname in there 'Waka'. Easily adapted by inserting an 'n' at an appropriate point if he misses a sitter.

6 hours ago, Basement Jack said:

Yeah good post 

Some good points well made

I’m just very skeptical about everything to do with the club at the moment and am always waiting for the next bombshell 

Still you have made some really good points there👍

I can’t blame you anybody looking at the club with too much positivity needs a brain surgeon at the minute 

they say once bitten twice shy but having chansiri in charge is like getting mauled by a pack of hungry wolves in comparison 

I’ve just always though our squad like pace out wide and energy in midfield 

and these youthful players were being linked with seems to fill those attributes 

I think a few additions of this ilk and we’re set to be solid abs dangerous 

add a keeper and a centre forward to mix and we’re challengers no doubt