Euro 2021

Just now, FreshOwl said:

Jon Hartson must be the worst co commentator of all. Even worse than Jenas 

I don't mind Jenas, he's grown on me recently. I was listening to the commentary on 5 live last night instead of the TVs and I thought Karen Carney was good, I am pointing this out because I don't want anyone saying I only say Emma Hayes is terrible because she's a woman. 

Just now, Ellis Rimmer said:

I don't mind Jenas, he's grown on me recently. I was listening to the commentary on 5 live last night instead of the TVs and I thought Karen Carney was good, I am pointing this out because I don't want anyone saying I only say Emma Hayes is terrible because she's a woman. 

In terms of the women I think both Cairney and Hayes have been good. 

Unpopular opinion but I don’t rate Alex Scott one bit. She’s almost the female version of Micah Richards, in that she’s there for being bubbly and infectious 

1 minute ago, CalmJimmers said:

How has this turned out 3-0, thought Hungary were gonna sneak it for a bit.

No idea. Last 5 minutes went well for my fantasy league team though!

Very harsh on Hungary, looked like Portugal had ran out of ideas but the deflected 1st goal killed Hungary. 

Just now, FreshOwl said:

In terms of the women I think both Cairney and Hayes have been good. 

Unpopular opinion but I don’t rate Alex Scott one bit. She’s almost the female version of Micah Richards, in that she’s there for being bubbly and infectious 

I think that is why they have made her the host on football focus rather than a pundit. I agree she doesn't really good into much detail. 

To me Hayes sounded as though she felt she had to constantly reel off information. You can tell that she is a coach rather than an ex player and has studied the game rather than played it at any relevant level.