The Chairman...forever in our hearts...

41 minutes ago, Grimesthorpian said:

That’s what Leicester fans have on their scarves at the Cup Final in tribute to their former Thai chairman.

Wonder what we will put on our commemorative scarves about our Thai chairman at next season’s Papa Johns Final?

Can I have pineapple on it? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And the awful thing is that could so easily have been us. We relegated them with that 3-1 win at Leicester, our fans were magnificent.   Since then thay've won the title and now the FA Cup, absolutely heartbreaking. And through it all their fans have been part of it, included with gifts, pies even I think. We've been treated with utter contempt. Will Chansiri ever learn ?   Does he really think that withholding money legally due to working class fans he is going to foster an inclusive successful football club ?

22 minutes ago, Maxowl1985 said:

Mr Chansiri, please take a look at these great owners and change your ways. With funds and right direction we can be great again WAWAW 

That's a bloody long scarf.

download.jpeg-20.jpg

Edited by markowl
  • Haha 1

I'm really pleased for Leicester, but I'm immensely jealous of them.

They endure League One, Milan sells them to some Thais and then they win promotion, the Premier League and now the FA Cup.

Our journey starts the same but, well, you know the rest.

It should have been us.

1 hour ago, Grimesthorpian said:

That’s what Leicester fans have on their scarves at the Cup Final in tribute to their former Thai chairman.

Wonder what we will put on our commemorative scarves about our Thai chairman at next season’s Papa Johns Final?

They got the right Thai, we got the left Thai. 

51 minutes ago, 31Dec1966 said:

And the awful thing is that could so easily have been us. We relegated them with that 3-1 win at Leicester, our fans were magnificent.   Since then thay've won the title and now the FA Cup, absolutely heartbreaking. And through it all their fans have been part of it, included with gifts, pies even I think. We've been treated with utter contempt. Will Chansiri ever learn ?   Does he really think that withholding money legally due to working class fans he is going to foster an inclusive successful football club ?

Wasn't it Milan Manderic who was Leicester owner when they went down that season?

I can remember it was Ian Holloway was manager and got the chop afterwards.

Leicester owe a debt of gratitude to a certain Nigel Pearson. He turned them around and the team that won the title was all but the one he built Ranieri didnt have to do much got them knocking balls accurately over the top for Vardy to latch on to and the rest as they say is history.

2 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

Everything DC should be looking to do is from their playbook 

Engagement, close relationship, understand of the fans - it’s just not difficult to do, it’s such a given to treat the fans with respect and listen to them and where the heart of the club on your sleeve - and he’s failed, god knows how. 

Get it right DC and that’s what can happen

And help the community.

The thing is dc has lost respect with 99% of the Wednesday family base 

He could open a children's home and go around every house with a bag of money and everyone would detest him. 

Leicesters owners have built into the community 

Employed the right people for the club. 

At the end when the chairman came down to celebrate with the players, you could see the respect the players and Rodgers had for the bloke.

All the players,staff and fans have been involved from day 1 and deserve all the success they are getting.

Every other club fan must be jealous cus I one one am and I'd love that here 

Unfortunately we have a Thai to55er who can't even hand over refunds that people are entitled too .

Today hopefully has woken people up to not take anymore rubbish from dc and stop supporting him till he gives the support back