22 hours ago, 31Dec1966 said:

Superbly put my friend!  His attitude is appalling but if he can get one of his annual world class goals I'll forgive him . 

He had a go with a header against Forest but he was never going to beat Westwood from that range.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sexpistol said:

Very harsh to compare Reach with the other three.

Rhodes has arguably been Wednesdays worst ever purchase ( in terms of what we paid for him)

Van Aken after a promising start just went downhill, although he had a few decent games at the start of this season.

Brown has just been a terrible loan signing as he has offered absolutely nothing imo.

Any good Reach ever did for us has been erased with his pathetic displays this season. It’s all I can now see whenever his name is mentioned. Pathetic excuse of a player. Hope he is no where near the line up Saturday we need men. 

• Like 1

Chopper on the block Saturday.

There’s some ardent critics of Reach in this thread.

Would any of you really really leave him out Saturday, needing a win to stay up, and who would you replace him with?

Let’s be honest, you wouldn’t, would you?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

Chopper on the block Saturday.

There’s some ardent critics of Reach in this thread.

Would any of you really really leave him out Saturday, needing a win to stay up, and who would you replace him with?

Let’s be honest, you wouldn’t, would you?

Certainly not. Because he's got some talent.

Still makes me want to throw my shoes at the TV though when I see him fannying around..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Derby game effectively becomes a cup final now,  shown on tv with a potential large tv audience.  

Shirley,  our players like Reach will put in some effort in that situation.  Even if they don’t care that Wednesday are going down,  THEY will be judged on Saturday for their attitude 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

The Derby game effectively becomes a cup final now,  shown on tv with a potential large tv audience.  

Shirley,  our players like Reach will put in some effort in that situation.  Even if they don’t care that Wednesday are going down,  THEY will be judged on Saturday for their attitude 

That might be a better way to look at it actusally, rather than a make or break relegation death battle. 

Let's see it as a Cup final. I like it. 

What's our record like in Cup finals?

6 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

That might be a better way to look at it actusally, rather than a make or break relegation death battle. 

Let's see it as a Cup final. I like it. 

What's our record like in Cup finals?

I hope we're not cruising 2-0 up at halftime……

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CourteenerOwl said:

Any good Reach ever did for us has been erased with his pathetic displays this season. It’s all I can now see whenever his name is mentioned. Pathetic excuse of a player. Hope he is no where near the line up Saturday we need men. 

Who plays LEFT wing-back then?

In our most important game for years, needing a win.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Do you actually believe and anyone else for that matter that the players actually don’t care. Of course they do, even if they know they are off. Not one player wants a relegation on their CV 
I can’t believe any player will be thinking now, “Well I’m playing on Saturday but I’ll not try as I hope Wednesday get relegated”

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

think its an ironic joke

Oh I assumed that, but this is Owlstalk and after reading some of the stuff on here. It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest. I mean the other day I read one so called fan actually hoping we would get relegated. You couldn’t make it up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Whatever league we are in next season Reach as well as people like the waste of space Harris need to be kicked out the door. 

I don’t think it’s a case of them being kicked out. Someone like Reach will have no problem getting a championship club. I would assume he would possibly have been offered terms at some

point earlier

this season by us. I am sure Harris would get a club but possibly league 1

If we end up in that league 1 I hope we don’t offer him a deal.

Edited by sexpistol

2 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

Oh I assumed that, but this is Owlstalk and after reading some of the stuff on here. It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest. I mean the other day I read one so called fan actually hoping we would get relegated. You couldn’t make it up.

of course nobody wants us to be really relegated.

but having this black cloud over us, both on and off the pitch, for 16 montns is not doing anyone any good...with no resolution in sight..a tiny bit of clarity might help..   the stress on saturday is going to be awful..in fact watching wednesday this season has been beyond awful.

If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a thousand times, Reach has always only ever been a wasp in a jar - the effort he has previously shown was ineffective and now he’s stopped even showing effort. 

Reach has never had the bottle for a fight or a challenge anything more than 70/30 in his favour and even ducked them at times. I haven't read anyone touch on what happened to tom Lees either which will no doubt play on his and other players minds,the last thing you want to happen when your contracts up, is to get badly injured last few games of the season. 

It's a bit of a catch 22 situation for Moore, do you play your best 11 and hope to get a tune out of players who are either scared to get injured, or not bothered becouse they're off?? 

Or go with those that will be here, many of which aren't as talented that may give give you 100% as they don't want to drop a division or wages?? 

Bit of a rock and a hard place for poor old DM. 

• Like 2