16 hours ago, sexpistol said:

You and I and everyone else who supports Wednesday would take that scenario right now.

Or would you rather we were 2-0 down at half time.

It was an ironic nod to Snoots' ironic cup final comment, seeing as how my first ever Wednesday match was the 1966 cup final, although I should have said let’s hope we're not 2-0 up after an hour. 

16 hours ago, sexpistol said:

Oh I assumed that, but this is Owlstalk and after reading some of the stuff on here. It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest. I mean the other day I read one so called fan actually hoping we would get relegated. You couldn’t make it up.

A fair few on here were wanting to be put of of their misery weeks ago and wanted us to get beat or didn't care if we lost, seems a few of them have suddenly become a little more 'invested' again. 

17 hours ago, sexpistol said:

Oh I assumed that, but this is Owlstalk and after reading some of the stuff on here. It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest. I mean the other day I read one so called fan actually hoping we would get relegated. You couldn’t make it up.

Relegation for us is like Judgement day, it's inevitable.

It either happens this season or next season with DC in charge.

18 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Who plays LEFT wing-back then?

In our most important game for years, needing a win.

Not Reach.

Your second sentence just highlights further, Not Reach. 

Play Palmer Left Wing Back, Harris Right. Least they will both put shifts in and get up and down unlike Reach he stands around pouting and giving the ball away in dangerous areas.

14 minutes ago, CourteenerOwl said:

Not Reach.

Your second sentence just highlights further, Not Reach. 

Play Palmer Left Wing Back, Harris Right. Least they will both put shifts in and get up and down unlike Reach he stands around pouting and giving the ball away in dangerous areas.

You clearly didn’t watch the many matches where we tried right-footers at LWB this season.

41 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

You clearly didn’t watch the many matches where we tried right-footers at LWB this season.

So under your remit you keep playing a player who clearly doesn’t want to be here and shows it every game, just because he has a left foot. 

Reach has to play on Saturday. Especially if Rhodes starts, which statistically he should.

Reach is one of the only players we have who CAN put a cross in for our strikers to attack. He’s a potential match winner if Moore/Smith can fire him up for one more game because he’s one of our only players who can strike w ball from distance out of nowhere. Again, if he’s fired up and goes in with the correct attitude he’s got the legs in him to get up and down the pitch for the full 90 as well.

Ive been critical of him for most of the season but logically he’s our better option for a one off game....and probably his final game.

I’d trust him more than Harris or Green.

• Like 1