2 minutes ago, Ozzie said:

Upto the last couple of months I've always championed Reach. When he first came to Hillsborough,  embarrassingly I hoped he could be the new " Waddle ". 

Having watched the match yesterday and the brief highlights today,  although it was a poor ball he receives from Westwood, how Reach dealt with it as a professional footballer is beyond words. More over, his lack of effort to correct his error and in particular his lack of effort to follow up the penalty kick, leads me to wonder if we really can risk playing him in the last game v Derby. If Rotherham lose tomorrow and we need a win against Derby, the above passage of play and his lifeless application to the cause, he shouldn't even be on the bench. 

My first ever post on here was re Izzy Browns lack lustre reaction to his pitiful corner that lead to a late winner a few wks ago. To me it's how you react to your mistake that speaks louder than anything. We need 11 fighters in our last game . Reach has zero fight in him!!

Pick your preferred squad player to play LWB Saturday mate.

Vital we win.

Reach 5 goals and 4 assists.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

Pick your preferred squad player to play LWB Saturday mate.

Vital we win.

Reach 5 goals and 4 assists.

I appreciate your question matey as I asked myself that whilst writing the post. Our squad is so weak we have little options to replace anyone.  

Just now, Ozzie said:

I appreciate your question matey as I asked myself that whilst writing the post. Our squad is so weak we have little options to replace anyone.  

For me, that’s the issue.

Its easy and totally understandable to say “Reach has no fight”, “Rhodes is a has-been”, “Joey is L1” etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc (that’s eleven players)

But there is nobody better to come in. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

The problem is that Reach can occasionally turn up and do something that could win us the game (which we need to do)

You could put another player in that would give you more effort but makes you less likely to win

Agreed 👍👍

• Like 1

Guest Derby owl
54 minutes ago, Ozzie said:

Upto the last couple of months I've always championed Reach. When he first came to Hillsborough,  embarrassingly I hoped he could be the new " Waddle ". 

Having watched the match yesterday and the brief highlights today,  although it was a poor ball he receives from Westwood, how Reach dealt with it as a professional footballer is beyond words. More over, his lack of effort to correct his error and in particular his lack of effort to follow up the penalty kick, leads me to wonder if we really can risk playing him in the last game v Derby. If Rotherham lose tomorrow and we need a win against Derby, the above passage of play and his lifeless application to the cause, he shouldn't even be on the bench. 

My first ever post on here was re Izzy Browns lack lustre reaction to his pitiful corner that lead to a late winner a few wks ago. To me it's how you react to your mistake that speaks louder than anything. We need 11 fighters in our last game . Reach has zero fight in him!!

We could have 11 F15 there still be firing blanks!

He's a wet lettuce of a footballer.

Unfortunately, the alternatives in his position are so bad that I think we've got little choice to play the spineless sod.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, SiJ said:

He's a wet lettuce of a footballer.

Unfortunately, the alternatives in his position are so bad that I think we've got little choice to play the spineless sod.

Superbly put my friend!  His attitude is appalling but if he can get one of his annual world class goals I'll forgive him . 

3 hours ago, Ozzie said:

Funny i was thinking exactly the same and with JR....I would play AR though on the left cos we need his crossing....