Pato/Patts

Been speaking with Mr paterson tonight and he is a very happy and focused lad. 

He's Patts to the team. And literally no idea where pato has come from. But literally no probs with being pato. 

I don't care. 

I'll bet he becomes a Wednesday legend. Especially if the worst happens in last few games. 

30 goals in league one next year ?

Yep. 

#wawaw #pato 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Drugs are a terrible thing.

Be warned  

Can guarantee he ain't on drugs pal. 

Can also guarantee that he is a glass half full kinda lad. 

Either way. 

I'm sure he wont really care what you think. 

Said it at the time, really good signing. A few more like this lad and we wouldn’t be bottom 3. If we go down , I’d be very surprised if some Championship clubs don’t come in for him. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, vulva said:

Said it at the time, really good signing. A few more like this lad and we wouldn’t be bottom 3. If we go down , I’d be very surprised if some Championship clubs don’t come in for him. 

Yeah I think we struggle to keep him if/when we go down. He gets the Nuhiu treatment from many fans as he can be up and down in a game never mind a season but another one to be missed when they go. If he wants to get back into the Scotland team he won’t want league one football.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Yeah I think we struggle to keep him if/when we go down. He gets the Nuhiu treatment from many fans as he can be up and down in a game never mind a season but another one to be missed when they go. If he wants to get back into the Scotland team he won’t want league one football.

How long is his contract?  Must admit he's surprised me looks out of place up front, but can't argue with the goals and the effort he puts in.   

14 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

How long is his contract?  Must admit he's surprised me looks out of place up front, but can't argue with the goals and the effort he puts in.   

Not sure but you’d think it might have a clause or two in it if he was signed during the -12 summer. He needed out of Cardiff to showcase himself ahead of the Euros but league one is counter productive. pure guesswork on my part but you’d imagine agents looking at things like that.

I think he’s a Jack of all trades, you could probably play him anywhere on the pitch and he’d do a decent job. Reminds me of Tudgay in the attacking sense that he didn’t have a Rhodes type instinct and was just as creative as he was a goal scorer. Sometimes our best defender and always better arriving later to the box...but wanted to be a striker. 

He charges around like a Sunday morning still drunk type but then is capable of some excellent technique and bravery.

• Like 2