Pato/Patts

Guest Therealrealist
14 hours ago, sacré bleu said:

Not quite. In the highlands by Loch Ness

Does anybody up there actually believe the monster nonsense?

Guest whowantstoberich
16 hours ago, Ian said:

Nice try......40 goals in 6 seasons for a forward is rubbish.

Given that he was here 7 that's even worse. Like I say, not even 6 a season

It’s not bad for a sub

Now we are playing him as an attacking midfielder we are seeing his value. He is good at winning the second ball, breaks into the box to support the attackers and has a good engine. Also has that bit of an edge that upsets the opposition.

I haven't seen anything that makes me think he is a target man which is what Monk wanted.

For a bloke who was once a defender, he worries the life out of me in our own box.

Well worth the 500k we payed for him.

• Like 1

Guest wilyfox

Really hope he’d stay. Wouldn’t expect him to though. That said, World Cup isn’t until Nov/Dec next year, so a year in league one would not automatically rule him or Palmer out of contention - if they qualify.

8 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

Does anybody up there actually believe the monster nonsense?

I know a few credible locals who will tell you they've seen something in the loch. I also know quite a few who will spin a good tale to the tourists and get themselves a few drams.  I'm open minded but as others have said its good for  businesses and coincidentally there was usually a sighting just before Easter. 

Glad to see that in Darren Moore we have a head coach that puts round pegs in round holes. Paterson has never been a natural target man/striker and scored most of his goals playing off the right side of midfield. We have been crying out to see Reach and or Windass attacking from the left wing, Paterson from the right and a real striker like Rhodes in the middle, what a surprise that it should work out so nicely and all in one game too. I just hope we can keep it going now, starting on Saturday.

UTO!