Pato/Patts

There’s nobody you would want to replace him in midfield in our current squad.

But our current respect for Pato is like so many other players this season.It’s all about where the manager plays them.

At various points we’ve hammered some of our best players, eg Windass, Paterson, Reach, Rhodes, Harris. Invariably, right after a game where they’ve been played in a rediculous role.

He’s clearly a top lad and for me a really good Championship player. He’s the shîthouse we’ve needed for ages and in the role we’ve got him in at the moments he’s terrific. He wasn’t great as a lone striker but that’s not his job. He’s fun, he’s nasty, he breaks chairs when he comes off, he scores the worst and best goals of the season. What’s not to like?

How in nickname isn’t ‘Badger’ I’ll never know!!

• Like 1

Guest mrbluesky
5 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Drugs are a terrible thing.

Be warned  

I disagree.

The drugs do work!...for me, anyway.

He's a sh*t house and we haven't had many of those in recent years and have been too nice.

I say every game to my lad he is 💩 but seems to have something about him.  He will improve further when crowds are in the ground and would be a major shame to see him leave before he got chance to play in front of a half full Hillsborough.

2 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

Yeah I think we struggle to keep him if/when we go down. He gets the Nuhiu treatment from many fans as he can be up and down in a game never mind a season but another one to be missed when they go. If he wants to get back into the Scotland team he won’t want league one football.

We haven’t missed Nuhiu

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, vulva said:

Said it at the time, really good signing. A few more like this lad and we wouldn’t be bottom 3. If we go down , I’d be very surprised if some Championship clubs don’t come in for him. 

This.... a team of 10  players like Paterson, with his heart, desire and fight we wouldn't be anywhere near the bottom.

• Like 2