Terminally ill fans

Guest T Hardy

Yep this should be allowed, and if the government doesn’t budge, clubs should just hire these fans as scouts or analysts and say their attendance at matches is essential.

40 minutes ago, Chewy24 said:

Agreed. My wife has just passed away after battling cancer for the last few years and the frustration of not being able to do anything she enjoyed in the last few months is beyond words. As per the previous post, there is more than enough space to allow a handful of fans to socially distance and if it allows them to do something they love in the last days/weeks/months of their lives then get it done. Even if it will make their eyes bleed!!!! 

My heart is with you

• Love 1

50 minutes ago, Chewy24 said:

Agreed. My wife has just passed away after battling cancer for the last few years and the frustration of not being able to do anything she enjoyed in the last few months is beyond words. As per the previous post, there is more than enough space to allow a handful of fans to socially distance and if it allows them to do something they love in the last days/weeks/months of their lives then get it done. Even if it will make their eyes bleed!!!! 

Sorry for your loss mate ❤️.

• Love 1

53 minutes ago, Chewy24 said:

RIP to your wife mate. Sorry to hear that.

1 hour ago, Chewy24 said:

Sorry for your loss mate 

8 hours ago, danblakemore said:

There appears to be a growing media storm regarding allowing terminally ill supporters into games.

What's your thoughts on this? 

Personally I think it would be a lovely gesture. 

If there was a post of the Year,that would be it,in the hub bub of 'You &88%$££""!!!  that we get drawn into,that post is a ray of sunshine,and ****ing well humbling...100% YES

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Chewy24 said:

Condolences to you and your family

Edited by edmontonowl
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, edmontonowl said:

Condolences to you and your family

So sorry for your loss mate,and  respect for the strength you have shown,in thinking of others.Makes me feel PROUD to be part of a group with such people..What true SUPPORT  is about,caring for others in their time of need,selflessness, and being part of the support of this great Club...WAWAW....and always will be...Whatever Division,and where ever we are in the World.....BLUE & WHITE    

• Like 2