Sam Hutchinson "I'm not here for the money"

I must say that Sam Hutchinson is such a likeable bloke and you can never fault his attitude and enthusiasm, but unfortunately he is not always able to do everything that he thinks he can these days. Like being one of the first to volunteer for penalties when he is one of the worst at taking them, or trying to cover more ground than he is capable of at the same speed as the opposition!

I love some of his defensive qualities though, especially when he behaves himself. 

Guest wilyfox

There are worse players we could keep. Personally, I think we need new blood, and it’s all very well saying keep this player and that player, but our wage bill is unviable in league one even with relegation clauses.

Hutch not daft he on a pay as he play contract, new manager, he going to say he loves the club to help getting in the team. The manager knows now he gonna get more flack than he would from just losing if hutch not in team. Fact is he should never have been treated like he was with being frozen out and should never have been let go.

• Like 2