I'm sorry Moore but what aload of rubbish

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I honestly believe much of that is Neil Thompson's advice

Had Neil Thompson written all over it that team. 

Don't think Thompson would have told him to take off Bannan though when chasing a goal against ten men. But he knows now.

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist

When Rhodes and marriot wer comin on I said to one of my lads it wer a bit Sunday league just throwing loads er strikers on...they looked dangerous all nigh5 on the counter attack...2/10 from Moore tonight...thought the startin 11 was crap as well

2 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

It wasn't the worst we've played this season and we did create numerous chances. Problem is nobody knows where the goal is. Could've been there until Easter and still wouldn't have scored ourselves. 

We created numerous chances against a team 3rd from bottom, not won in 4 games and had 10 men for 30 mins.

If you can't create chances against a team like that, then you might as well give up now!

• Like 2

Guest T Hardy
Just now, theowlsman said:

More like yet another bad Chansiri appointment. If we were going for a League 1 manager why not Ryan Lowe who a lot if people fancied?

You’ve decided he’s a bad appointment after a last minute goal in his first game?

wow 

7 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Hopefully he is being diplomatic and what he has learned is Paterson, Reach and co shouldn’t be in the starting line up again.  

Interesting you pick those two out. Who's going to replace all the goals/assists? 

Screenshot_20210303_234127_com.brave.browser.jpg

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, jonnyowl said:

We created numerous chances against a team 3rd from bottom, not won in 4 games and had 10 men for 30 mins.

If you can't create chances against a team like that, then you might as well give up now!

The 3rd worst team in the division looked so much better than us tho...it’s so tragic

1 minute ago, Therealrealist said:

When Rhodes and marriot wer comin on I said to one of my lads it wer a bit Sunday league just throwing loads er strikers on...they looked dangerous all nigh5 on the counter attack...2/10 from Moore tonight...thought the startin 11 was crap as well

And playing Marriott more as a winger.

The players are awful, let’s be honest.  I try and be optimistic at the start of every game but then you sit and watch and think,  Rotherham have better players.  Rotherham FFS. 

We just have to hope that we don’t give too many new contracts to these wasters and Moore is allowed to rebuild in the summer.   

• Like 1

Guest T Hardy
2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

He isn't going to slate them after one game in charge, is he? 

Seriously. 

Absolutely Mr Hutz

Encouragement 

No unnecessary criticism

over

Encouragement?

No, unnecessary criticism! 

Just now, jonnyowl said:

I'm not defending the performance but we were creating chances before the sending off. Compare that with the scrappy win over Derby a couple of months ago when we created virtually nothing.

• Like 2