Doncaster Local Rag Not Happy.

57 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Is it a legit account that or a parody?

And if he’s a legit journalist then how low has the industry got, the star used to have some really good journalists and currently do on the Wednesday section in Toadfish and Joe. 

If that is the standard of Journalism the star want in Darren, it won’t be around much longer. 

he wrote a totally false piece on Toby Foster last year that kicked off big style, his level really is covering the Armthorpe sheep shagging tournaments

• Haha 2

Guest Andy W
1 hour ago, Harrysgame said:

You little globetrotter you. Which bit is wrong then, I always thought Sheffield had the oldest club in the world.

Like you I have been around the world many times, but it hasn't caused any loss in aspects of football knowledge..

Shall we leave it there?

If you think having the oldest club in the world means something, then yes I think we should.

'Hasn't caused any loss in aspects of football knowledge'...very cryptic.

Means what, please enlighten me?

27 minutes ago, Glenn59 said:

he wrote a totally false piece on Toby Foster last year that kicked off big style, his level really is covering the Armthorpe sheep shagging tournaments

Actually his reporting of the Armthorpe sheep shagging tournaments is just as bad

Apparently 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, panda800 said:

One things for sure  he wouldn't have the balls  to say it to a Wednesday   fan face to face

I would gladly meet fatso face to face, Graves Park at dawn, on the pitches that are at an angle that even Einstein would not comprehend.

I think I might set my cats on him, Mr Bumbles would rip him a new one . 🐈⬛ 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Andy W said:

If you think having the oldest club in the world means something, then yes I think we should.

'Hasn't caused any loss in aspects of football knowledge'...very cryptic.

Means what, please enlighten me?

You post was " Sheffields hardly the home of world football though eh?"

Where I disagree  is that  having the oldest club in the world, would seem to qualify as being the home of football. Now is there another place in the world that could be considered the home of football, include the world if you like. Probably not Doncaster though eh.

• Like 2

Guest mrbluesky
1 hour ago, heppers said:

Burke by name, berk by nature (excuse the pun) 

Don't worry, I'm sure it's never been used before :duntmatter:

Guest Derby owl
21 hours ago, bradowl said:

image.thumb.png.4f292e00fa03a4bb83feeb4d0798fd6b.png

What steve bruce now you know how we felt!

That said yes, there's no loyalty in football.

Guest Andy W
11 hours ago, Harrysgame said:

You post was " Sheffields hardly the home of world football though eh?"

Where I disagree  is that  having the oldest club in the world, would seem to qualify as being the home of football. Now is there another place in the world that could be considered the home of football, include the world if you like. Probably not Doncaster though eh.

No not Doncaster...you are looking for a list of where isn't is that correct?

2 hours ago, Derby owl said:

What steve bruce now you know how we felt!

That said yes, there's no loyalty in football.

It's not just football, it's in every walk of life, everyday people leave their present job as they have secured a better position elsewhere.  

Would think the majority have done it by the time they are thirty.

• Love 1

It’s not as if Doncaster are 10 points clear at the top. They might make the playoffs.

If they went up what is their ceiling?

With Wednesday we might go down but we’d have a better chance of promotion from that league and competing in this one if the place was stabilised.

If he achieves either of those things other clubs further up will take notice and he will probably move on from here.

• Like 1