Doncaster Local Rag Not Happy.

52 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Yep agree they are a decent bunch. Hope they do go up tbh. Prefer them to Rotherham and Barnsley. 

Think I prefer dingles to be honest. I remember beating Doncaster in 2005 at HIllsborough and, ater the game, some of them started chanting 'Champions! Champions! Champions!' referring to them having won the 4th tier title the year before like it was something with which to demean Wednesday fans with.... a division we had never been in. Weirdos.  

1 hour ago, Sheff74 said:

The journalist aside (because I agree that he is a very unpleasant character) I don't think anyone on here should be too smug about this.

Donny fans have always struck me as a decent bunch, certainly the most likeable of our local rivals anyway, and remember how everyone felt when Bruce bailed?   

I used to work with a couple of Donny fans, to be fair decent lads and always spoke highly of Wednesday, never bitter comments unlike the pig and toy town fans amongst the workforce

• Like 3

Just now, Johnny Concrete said:

I used to work with a couple of Donny fans, to be fair decent lads and always spoke highly of Wednesday, never bitter comments unlike the pig and toy town fans amongst the workforce

Donny tight with Leeds.

Not like them Toytown Piglets.

2 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Never really think about Donny as any sort of rival just not worth the bother

Because they aren't.

Scunthorpe are their main rivals ( or should I say realistic rivals.)

Edited by TaxiMark

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

In my experience all the local teams fans want to beat Wednesday above anyone else.  

Yeah 100%...Wednesday is the club to beat for all the South Yorkshire teams.

Edited by TaxiMark
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

It is

He posts some horrific stuff about our club - always refers to the Hillsborough Disaster in any/every chance he gets

And he always plays the victim when Wednesday fans call him out

Every time someone posts something about our club, there’s always people attacking the journalist happens every single time and ruins the thread !.

Thats what someone said to me a couple of weeks ago !.

• Like 1