Doncaster Local Rag Not Happy.

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

That’s the guy who tries to wind Wednesday fans up on twitter I think.

Hilarious when reality bites and crisis Wednesday is still more attractive than local clubs who do well.

I think he's forgetting that though we're in a mess on and off pitch right now we are still a club with massive potential if we get things right. 

Guest Therealrealist
6 minutes ago, Glenn59 said:

small town pen pusher spits dummy out should be the headline

'Bellsniff gets face on' shud be the headline

Just now, @owlstalk said:

It is

He posts some horrific stuff about our club - always refers to the Hillsborough Disaster in any/every chance he gets

And he always plays the victim when Wednesday fans call him out

Yes he’s the prime example of how bitter and genuinely nasty some fans of local clubs can be toward Sheffield clubs

Theres rivalry and a bit of needle which is fair dos but with the likes of him it crosses the line and odd for someone working for a local paper. You’d think someone would have a word.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It is

He posts some horrific stuff about our club - always refers to the Hillsborough Disaster in any/every chance he gets

And he always plays the victim when Wednesday fans call him out

Bang on and always says Hillsborough when it is nowhere near - he got pelters on Twitter for that and spat his dummy out

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bradowl said:

I think he's forgetting that though we're in a mess on and off pitch right now we are still a club with massive potential if we get things right. 

The only people who think it’s a bizarre move are Doncaster fans. Possibly Rotherham and Barnsley ones too (quietly glad we didn’t take theirs)

Just now, Therealrealist said:

'Bellsniff gets face on' shud be the headline

I know for real that this guy is the new level of League reporter, NOT journalist, that the Star, Free Press etc employ. He'd be fine reporting on an old dear finding a potato that looks like Elvis and nothing more. One of the clickbait providers at JPI Media

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bradowl said:

we are still a club with massive potential if we get things right. 

If we get things half right...which we haven't at any part of this season so let's hope Big Daz actually has a PLAN which we be a start

• Like 3