Doncaster Local Rag Not Happy.

1 minute ago, billyblack said:

'IF' wont happen with DC here. EVER

One thing is certain, he won't be here for ever. 

Might be tomorrow, might be in 10 years or more but at some point he will leave. 

He is so important that any drivel he wrote for the Star had a big impact on its sales in Donkitraz, they binned the Doncaster Star when sales got as low as 250 copies a day. Donkey Free Press is about all he has left.

1 hour ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Predictably a newspaper man complains about banter from our fans. He would be far more unhappy if no one took any notice of his posts. He then makes another provocative statement about us being a mis-managed club. Another comment designed to get a response. Their reputation goes before them. 

• Like 2

The journalist aside (because I agree that he is a very unpleasant character) I don't think anyone on here should be too smug about this.

Donny fans have always struck me as a decent bunch, certainly the most likeable of our local rivals anyway, and remember how everyone felt when Bruce bailed?   

• Like 2

Just now, Sheff74 said:

The journalist aside (because I agree that he is a very unpleasant character) I don't think anyone on here should be too smug about this.

Donny fans have always struck me as a decent bunch, certainly the most likeable of our local rivals anyway, and remember how everyone felt when Bruce bailed?   

100% this

They're being let down by this local sports writer and his antics

• Like 4

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, Sefton owl said:

We were exactly the same when bruce left.

Funny isn’t it. How it gets to people - and always will. 

Got to try and see football as a business where possible. 

I bet if Doncaster did go and get a new manager in the same circumstances, he wouldn’t be saying that guy lacked class etc. He’d be saying “welcome”