Doncaster Local Rag Not Happy.

Guest Mcguigan
1 hour ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Darren Burke can do this with his opinion

05E7A1AC-E283-490B-AACA-EB488C4499CF.jpeg

Puts down tuna sandwich.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

It is

He posts some horrific stuff about our club - always refers to the Hillsborough Disaster in any/every chance he gets

And he always plays the victim when Wednesday fans call him out

He is a complete arse'ole.

10 minutes ago, geriatricowl said:

Predictably a newspaper man complains about banter from our fans. He would be far more unhappy if no one took any notice of his posts. He then makes another provocative statement about us being a mis-managed club. Another comment designed to get a response. Their reputation goes before them. 

Exactly, I guess he knows what he's doing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Darren Burke can do this with his opinion

05E7A1AC-E283-490B-AACA-EB488C4499CF.jpeg

I'm sorry but I find this completely inappropriate and disrespectful.

I'm left-handed.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

It is

He posts some horrific stuff about our club - always refers to the Hillsborough Disaster in any/every chance he gets

And he always plays the victim when Wednesday fans call him out

Was this the idiot that at start of pandemic when 40,000 had died he compared number to s full Hillsborough?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Sheff74 said:

The journalist aside (because I agree that he is a very unpleasant character) I don't think anyone on here should be too smug about this.

Donny fans have always struck me as a decent bunch, certainly the most likeable of our local rivals anyway, and remember how everyone felt when Bruce bailed?   

Personally always preferred the Barnsley fans...Doncaster never struck me as a footballing town although in fairness, not much to shout about   since BBC stopped filming Open all hours there.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Sheff74 said:

The journalist aside (because I agree that he is a very unpleasant character) I don't think anyone on here should be too smug about this.

Donny fans have always struck me as a decent bunch, certainly the most likeable of our local rivals anyway, and remember how everyone felt when Bruce bailed?   

Yep agree they are a decent bunch. Hope they do go up tbh. Prefer them to Rotherham and Barnsley. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Lol, so bitter.

Love it when these articles appear, poor old donny ideas above their station... Guess we will have another club trying make up some faux rivalry now.

All I said was the meteor flash in last night skies were possibly Darren Moore heading over to Hillsborough on the m18....is that trolling?

• Like 1

Guest Andy W
2 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

Yes he’s the prime example of how bitter and genuinely nasty some fans of local clubs can be toward Sheffield clubs

Theres rivalry and a bit of needle which is fair dos but with the likes of him it crosses the line and odd for someone working for a local paper. You’d think someone would have a word.

On the list of people who's opinions mean diddly squat

Guest Andy W
42 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Personally always preferred the Barnsley fans...Doncaster never struck me as a footballing town although in fairness, not much to shout about   since BBC stopped filming Open all hours there.

Sheffields hardly the home of world football though eh?