What now for Neil Thompson

He is a good employee for Sheffield Wednesday who did way better with the squad than could have been realistically expected. The last three games were a stretch too far but he should be proud of what he achieved and should get a good bonus for stepping up like he did. I assume he’ll go back to his previous job but he’ll be needed to support Moore through his transition to manager. 
Cheers Neil! 👍

• Like 1

I like Thompson and Bullen - they've both had a good stint at the club.  Maybe they'll stay and return to their previous roles, but, history tells us that, at some point, a new manager will come in and Thompson and Bullen will be out.   I'd like them to stay but don't be surprised if they leave the club.  

Guest Therealrealist
16 minutes ago, Pieman said:

And so he should. Good news all round.

Not sure about that..i would like a clean sweep with a new broom..i think theres a few down there who have been meddling about in the background far too long

47 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Not sure about that..i would like a clean sweep with a new broom..i think theres a few down there who have been meddling about in the background far too long

There are and I agree with your headline point. However, I think Thommo has shown different qualities over the last few weeks and while there has been a mixed bag, he certainly got more of a tune out of this squad than the previous two, much vaunted managers. I also like the calm way he speaks and with 14 games to go, big Dave is gonna need to hit the ground @ Usain Bolt pace...