£8,320,000

Guest Therealrealist

That 4 year deal we chucked at him was the start of our demise..hope his crap fake hair falls out next time it’s windy..eff him and fox and stoke

14 minutes ago, GMOwl72 said:

Only surprise was that his buddy Bannan didn’t join in.

Wouldn't be surprised if they are not team mates again....and it wouldn't bother me either...BB,SH,WW,TL, and Reach can all move on with my best wish's and take PP with them...ENOUGH

Guest Therealrealist
5 minutes ago, parajack said:

Wouldn't be surprised if they are not team mates again....and it wouldn't bother me either...BB,SH,WW,TL, and Reach can all move on with my best wish's and take PP with them...ENOUGH

Let the entire squad join stoke..it wudnt bother me one iota..I’m sick of em

£8.32m..... laughing boisterously as he drives off in his gold plated convertible Lamborghini to the Sunset lands of Stoke-on-Trent, his thick luscious hair billowing in the breeze and Morgan Fox in the glove compartment 

What a time to be alive eh

Onwards to Brum

• Haha 4

Guest Therealrealist
10 minutes ago, onslow said:

£8.32m..... laughing boisterously as he drives off in his gold plated convertible Lamborghini to the Sunset lands of Stoke-on-Trent, his thick luscious hair billowing in the breeze and Morgan Fox in the glove compartment 

What a time to be alive eh

Onwards to Brum

He might be driving home to one of the 4 properties he owns in Dore...courtesy of swfc:duntmatter: