Why we ARE staying up!

Guest whowantstoberich

Guest whowantstoberich

A positive Sunday morning post:

1/ Ok so if we took back the 6 points stole from us to give us our true position and therefore an accurate reflection of our abilities then we would be 18th in the league.

2/ We are the 5th most in form team of the league.

3/ NT is in charge and has a 100% home win rate (3 wins out of 3 in 1 month), compared to monk and pulis who managed 3 wins in 2020 (a whole ******** year).

4/ Hutch is back.

Come on Wednesday.

please feel free to add to the list

Edited by whowantstoberich

1 hour ago, whowantstoberich said:

1/ Ok so if we took back the 6 points stole from us to give us our true position and therefore an accurate reflection of our abilities then we would be 18th in the league.

3/ NT is in charge and has a 100% home win rate (3 wins out of 3 in 1 month), compared to monk and pulis who managed 3 wins in 2020 (a whole ******** year).

4/ Hutch is back.

Come on Wednesday.

I hope you’re proven right at the end of the season, but our recent success seems to be born from grit and a little rub of the green. If things implode in the background (players not getting paid etc), it’s not going to be easy for NT to maintain the team morale. Fair play to the players and management though, it’s great to see we haven’t thrown the towel in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, whowantstoberich said:

4/ Hutch is back.

Come on Wednesday.

Stopped reading at the 6 points stole from us bit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Love the positivity, and obviously hope we stay up!

BUT, if we start with another points deduction next season....then I just wanna know when things can get back to bloody normal.

We've been very miserly in the last 2 seasons, in order to comply, but still seem to be so secretive with accounts.

Hopefully, if we stay up and get rid of the high earners in pre-season, then surely, surely we can try and compete some time soon, and hopefully we'll have learnt a few lessons...but I doubt it

I'd need 300 antidepressants and a gallon of spirits to get into this thread in a positive and meaningful way.

Although I applaud anything that attempts to lift our morale.

Scraping the barrel (and being unsporting) a few other clubs could default to division 3 by going bust before us.

Soz.

• Haha 1

Guest whowantstoberich

Well If i was a Wednesday player reading some of these replies I would probably think what is the point in trying.

I hope they prove to have it in them to succeed.

39 minutes ago, whowantstoberich said:

Well If i was a Wednesday player reading some of these replies I would probably think what is the point in trying.

I hope they prove to have it in them to succeed.

Perspective please.

On Wednesday after the 2-0 defeat it was all doom and gloom, no manager, two half fit signings who haven’t kicked a ball in anger for months, an absentee owner and an advisor taking umbrage.

On Saturday after a scrappy 1-0 win there’s a whole host of reasons to be cheerful.

We now have two difficult away games, let’s keep the lid on things. In a week’s time it could be p1ss the league time or alternatively it could be absolute carnage on here.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, whowantstoberich said:

4/ Hutch is back.

Come on Wednesday.

I don't want you getting your hopes up, but we could end the season getting more points deducted. The financial accounts are late, this very rarely happens unless it's bad news and now the players have got paid late the last two months, didn't Macclesfield do it last season and got points deducted for it.

DC can only use so many excuses for his own inability to run the business

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Blatter said:

Perspective please.

On Wednesday after the 2-0 defeat it was all doom and gloom, no manager, two half fit signings who haven’t kicked a ball in anger for months, an absentee owner and an advisor taking umbrage.

On Saturday after a scrappy 1-0 win there’s a whole host of reasons to be cheerful.

We now have two difficult away games, let’s keep the lid on things. In a week’s time it could be p1ss the league time or alternatively it could be absolute carnage on here.

I think the outcome of these 2 away games will determine whether or not Thompson gets the job for the rest of the season. 4 points or more and the jobs his IMO?