Let's Hit Him Where It Hurts

14 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Seems a bit of an overreaction to the fact we probably wont appoint Paul Cook as manager.

Wasn't Paul Cook The Sex Pistol's  drummer?

That would be really cool if he were manager. We could get Lydon to design the away strip (probably tweed plus-fours would be involved)😄

13 minutes ago, Lucas Joao's Tooth said:

What are we starting to do?

Adding value to the starting 11. 

For example, players like Liam Shaw, Andre Green, Dele Bashiru, Alex Hunt coming into the team etc....

Instead of signing players like Jones, Abdi, Emmanuelson, Wallace, Pudil, Sougou etc...players who had already primed

• Haha 3

Just now, bigash_swfc said:

For example, players like Liam Shaw, Andre Green, Dele Bashiru, Alex Hunt coming into the team etc....

Instead of signing players like Jones, Abdi, Emmanuelson, Wallace, Pudil, Sougou etc...players who had already primed

Oh dear what a load of rubbish
adding value😂😂😂😂??????

The most valuable players left for free, Hooper Forestieri Fletcher Fox 

Liam Shaw Alex Hunt both Wednesday lads so would've been coming through anyway, that's nothing to do with Chansiri.

Dodgy agent signings you mean? Don't even get why Ross Wallace is in that list someone who we signed for absolutely nothing and gave us plenty.

15 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Meanwhile saleable assets like Fox, FF, Fletcher all walked away from the club for nothing.

Reach, Bannan, Lees will also walk away for free in the summer.

All have/had more value than the players you listed. 

Edited by SallyCinnamon
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Meanwhile saleable assets like Fox, FF, Fletcher all walked away from the club for nothing.

God help us, it's literally a constant battle 

i don't understand what people see and why people keep defending him while spouting utter nonsense😂 

Edited by Lucas Joao's Tooth
  • Like 1

Just now, Lucas Joao's Tooth said:

God help us, it's literally a constant battle 

i don't understand what people see and why people keep defending him while spouting utter nonsense😂 

Really strange. The players listed like you said Hunt and Shaw were here before DC arrived at the club. And one of them is out of contract in the summer, we haven’t managed to tie him down on a long term deal yet. Let’s hope he doesn’t do a George Hirst.

Dele-Bashiru how you can say he has value yet is beyond me. Seen nothing from him so far to suggest he’s any good. We’ve only just signed Andre Green ffs, he might be good or he might be crap. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Blue and white said:

We really need to act and and act now as a collective fan base.

I urge every Sheffield Wednesday fan to withdraw there financial support for the club until the current owner sells up and leaves.

The shame he has brought to this club through stupidity, ineptitude and sheer arrogance will live long in the football community.

Some will point out how do we withdraw our financial support if we can't attend games, I say don't subscribe to Ifollow, don't buy merchandise, don't even buy a fecking 2 pence chew of its conected to Chansiri, hell I've even started boycotting John West products.

Please don't kill your club by blindly backing our owner, stand tall grow a pair and make it clear this is our club, it was here before he was even a good idea in his dad mind and it will be hundreds of ears after we have all departed this earth.

God 

3/10 on the flounceometer.

Really missing a gif of somebody waving arms or pointing alot.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The way modern football works, Liam Shaw alone could be worth triple the amount Reach, Shaw and Lees are worth before the end of the season 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bigash_swfc said:

Bannan 500k?

Reach 3m?

Lees 800k?

The lad has a lot of potential for his age, you pay for potential.

Not those high weekly earners who've already peaked 

Problem is we didn’t sell the above listed players when they were at peak value. Now they will leave the club for nothing. Bad business.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Problem is we didn’t sell the above listed players when they were at peak value. Now they will leave the club for nothing. Bad business.

Guarantee nobody is more aware of it than chansiri.

That's why I believe he's turned the corner

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Blue and white said:

We really need to act and and act now as a collective fan base.

I urge every Sheffield Wednesday fan to withdraw there financial support for the club until the current owner sells up and leaves.

The shame he has brought to this club through stupidity, ineptitude and sheer arrogance will live long in the football community.

Some will point out how do we withdraw our financial support if we can't attend games, I say don't subscribe to Ifollow, don't buy merchandise, don't even buy a fecking 2 pence chew of its conected to Chansiri, hell I've even started boycotting John West products.

Please don't kill your club by blindly backing our owner, stand tall grow a pair and make it clear this is our club, it was here before he was even a good idea in his dad mind and it will be hundreds of ears after we have all departed this earth.

God bless.

Actually it's not our club nor ever has been.  We are there to fuel the finances which in turn fuel the likelihood of success.  Suggesting cutting the flow of funds is self-defeating and I can guess who'll be the first to moan if sh** hits fan.  No chairman invests knowing he'll win a popularity contest - just look at the attitudes on who should be the next manager.  Chairman decides and the buck stops there.  Let's face it, he wants a successful club, then he'll get an ROI - he's not doing it for fun.  I've run my own business so have a good feeling for these things.  Let's all man up and act as grown-ups, bite our lips, and support the club.  Of course, we do have an option if we're not happy....  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, helmut_rooster said:

3/10 on the flounceometer.

Really missing a gif of somebody waving arms or pointing alot.

Lol...misguided. we have already established that what we as fans put in cash wise does not contribute hugely to our income streams. So do you really think us not putting our hands in.our pockets is going to make DC say OK you win?

None of us are happy with the current situation, however about as much as we can do is whinge and moan. When football fans return then if some want to stay away fair enough, your choice. I will keep going as I have done for 40 + years.