Let's Hit Him Where It Hurts

54 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Bang on

Chairmen do come and go 

Let's just hope this one clears off soon

unfortunately there aint loads of billionaires about looking to buy clubs. most will be trying to stop there businesses going bust in the next 2-3 years 

1 hour ago, Steelman said:

I said this before Christmas pal..... keep up.

Fans collectively need to force the idiot out before he does any more damage. 

if chansiri was in the uk ,if the club was for sale for no more than 50 million if we didnt have a pandemic whats destroying the economy all over the world them maybe there would be a chance of him selling . as there will be no buyer out there and certainly not going to pay 25% of what chansiri wants . he is adamant he has spent x amount on us and is totally delusional that he would want all his money back.  we are stuck with him , what a lot of you dont realise is there are far worse owners out there . some dont even play in there own city . 

11 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Please don't kill your club by blindly backing our owner, stand tall grow a pair and make it clear this is our club,

So your telling me if I watch games on ifollow (or even go when the gates are back open) I don’t have any balls and am killing my club!?

Oh dear. 
Well the chance of me stopping watching games is nil. The only chance you’ve got of stopping me is to drive round to my house and fighting me for my iPad!

I take the view that it’s my club and nothing or no one is going to stop me enjoying one of the few pleasures I have!

Also I always watch games with my dad. He 80and nearly blind. You’d have to fight him as well to stop him ‘watching’ (well- listening and asking me what’s going on). He’s no Bruce Lee but does have a stick so you’d be taking a risk!

• Love 1

Even if we did this, Chansiri is so deluded, he wouldn’t come to a logical conclusion that the fans are unhappy with him and something needs to change.

He’d come to any other possible solution, to avoid having to think he himself has done anything wrong, or is out of his depth 

11 hours ago, Blue and white said:

So keep funding an incompetent megalomaniac who appear hell bent on controlling every aspect of the club with no knowledge of how to do whilst dragging our club to financial ruin, that sounds like a great idea, hell where do I sign up.

Or just bankrupt the club when it's already struggling with cash flow problems. 

Whilst dreaming of some mythical knight on a white horse carrying a suitcase stuffed with £100 million to splash on a lower championship club with a fan base who will turn it's back on it at the drop of a hat.

11 hours ago, Jamie said:

Let’s buy him out then who’s got £150milliom sitting about let’s get this done 🥱

The clubs worth nothing like that. Relegation threatened Championship club with no gate income isn't and that doesn't own it's own ground isn't an exciting prospect. Even with the ground he'd be lucky to get £30m.

The grounds worth more than that but the club is a money pit.

In Div 1 it's worth even less.

£150m Zimbabwian dollars maybe

13 hours ago, Blue and white said:

So keep funding an incompetent megalomaniac who appear hell bent on controlling every aspect of the club with no knowledge of how to do whilst dragging our club to financial ruin, that sounds like a great idea, hell where do I sign up.

So you want to drag the club to financial ruin by with holding any slight bit of revenue it may still have ?

Sounds a great idea................................... 

15 minutes ago, prowl said:

The clubs worth nothing like that. Relegation threatened Championship club with no gate income isn't and that doesn't own it's own ground isn't an exciting prospect. Even with the ground he'd be lucky to get £30m.

The grounds worth more than that but the club is a money pit.

In Div 1 it's worth even less.

£150m Zimbabwian dollars maybe

Zimbabwe don't have dollars they have no currency of their own. lol

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

What do you mean by 'support'?

Financial ...? Moral? 

I love the team and our fans. I'd hate to see us disappear... Not the owner. 

I'm not saying buy a 100 season tickets but some merch every now and then...? 

Just now, pachyderm said:

Cool. I kinda felt it was like that. I'm looking for something to add to my collection this year as well...

Perhaps a Shaw top...? 

Last time I bought something from the online shop for my daughter it arrived the next day

That's way better (And how it should be in 2021)

I was well impressed

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Last time I bought something from the online shop for my daughter it arrived the next day

That's way better (And how it should be in 2021)

I was well impressed

I'm in the US so I'll be happy if it gets here within 30 days... lol. 

• Haha 1