Let's Hit Him Where It Hurts

45 minutes ago, parajack said:

Mate your making no sense whatsoever......IF the Chairman were to make it known he would like to move on,amongst the right circles,or to openly court a specific investor he had in mind,than we would have a better idea on the Clubs potential attractiveness

It would be some pitch he'd have to make. 

I've got this club, bought it a few years ago when they had a mud pitch and were signing the likes of Jay Bothroyd. Thrown about 350 million at it and now we're bottom of second tier and the fans hate my guts and want me to leave. 

Make me an offer. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sharrowowl said:

It would be some pitch he'd have to make. 

I've got this club, bought it a few years ago when they had a mud pitch and were signing the likes of Jay Bothroyd. Thrown about 350 million at it and now we're bottom of second tier and the fans hate my guts and want me to leave. 

Make me an offer. 

Best time to buy,....always is...if things were running as they should investors would have to shell out...MM allegedly used to buy & sell Clubs like this,surprised its causing such a fuss

4 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

If selling was as straightforward as some seem to think then surely he would have by now 

or maybe he actually doesn’t want to leave, did anyone consider that 

Course we have considered it,he does seem to want to stay,and may have many reasons for doing so....Though the Chairman i believe has mentioned a couple of times about putting the Club up for sale,as far as ime aware it never has

8 hours ago, Striggy said:

I understand a lot of concerns that many of the fan base have, what I don’t understand is why, if you are genuinely concerned about our Chairman slowly killing the club, you would want to do something that could kill it quicker

This assumption that fans expressing a protest will 'kill' the Club is laughable.....Points deduction,managerless,embargo,ground sold.....& the FANS   will kill the Club?????  & whilst we are at it,wheres the accounts???....sending a message financially by not attending(when available) & not buying merchandise,IFollow,etc,would be a drop in the Ocean currently,but in terms of respect(very big to the Chairman & all Thai's) & loss of face,again very big,it would send a massive message.

Beatles said 'money cant buy me love' & the Chairman has won little friends with his alleged behavior & attitude to fans.

• Thanks 1

I want a new owner.

He's useless and we are consigned to being pretty rubbish whilst he remains in charge imo.

I also want a new owner so I don't have to read another blue and white "look at me" rallying call thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lets be right, fans were still moaning in the second playoff season add that was our best season in god knows how long (the following season was just toxic).

We aren't going to change his mind, so we have a choice of whether we keep the atmosphere as toxic as possible knowing what we are going to get or get behind the team (odd I know) and hope someone turns up with a load of money.

14 minutes ago, parajack said:

This assumption that fans expressing a protest will 'kill' the Club is laughable.....Points deduction,managerless,embargo,ground sold.....& the FANS   will kill the Club?????  & whilst we are at it,wheres the accounts???....sending a message financially by not attending(when available) & not buying merchandise,IFollow,etc,would be a drop in the Ocean currently,but in terms of respect(very big to the Chairman & all Thai's) & loss of face,again very big,it would send a massive message.

Beatles said 'money cant buy me love' & the Chairman has won little friends with his alleged behavior & attitude to fans.

It was a boycott not a protest

On 16/01/2021 at 00:18, lanzaroteowl said:

Why not just support the club.

That's unless you have the £100 million to buy out the owner

This is exactly the type of supporter Chansiri wants 

Sit down. Shut up. Pay. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sweet Shezza said:

Bring back Dave Allen. We don't want chairmen who pump in millions.

You have to laugh at people using 'pumping money into the club' as a positive. 

We're in a complete financial mess and people who think we have seen the worst of it are in for a shock I think 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, poite said:

We're in a complete financial mess and people who think we have seen the worst of it are in for a shock I think 

He gambled and lost. Nobody complained at the time. We bounced down Wembley way in our thousands.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. 
I don’t remember fans protesting when we blew big money on Rhodes. 
if you think football clubs still belong to fans you’re deluded. Football has been big business for a long time. 
I know we’re in a mess but nobody complained when he was splashing his cash. very fickle. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, poite said:

You'll have to dig out the posts where you were saying he shouldn't be spending lots of money on players in attempt to get us into the Premier league. 

• Like 4