Let's Hit Him Where It Hurts

I think we all need to relax a little, 

our leader is making a big decision on our next man in charge, this will take time and he knows he has to get it right.

Let's get behind him and support his actions. 

Let's show him we care.

• Like 3

Just now, Blue and white said:

Like I say, words fail me.

So you think we are still signing players that are financially beyond our means? Or are players such as Iorfa, Dunkley, Luongo, Harris not all decent championship players on affordable contracts for affordable fees?

I mean they combined probably cost the same as Rhodes on salaries.

Personally, I think that’s progress and that someone has changed the transfer/recruitment approach. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

I disagree, the past 4/5 windows show a vast change in approach. The fact we’ve stopped paying ridiculous fees and wages shows he has learnt. Whether it’s too little too late is something else but the same mistakes we/he was making are no longer. It’s just we are still paying the price of those initial mistakes. 

The only difference now it that the FFP rules are saving a man from losing even more money from expensive misguided mistakes. He can't help himself and his advisors can only help themselves

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mystic Neg said:

The only difference now it that the FFP rules are saving a man from losing even more money from expensive misguided mistakes. He can't help himself and his advisors can only help themselves

Rules haven’t changed, he / the club has. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, daleblue said:

our leader is making a big decision on our next man in charge, this will take time and he knows he has to get it right.

Let's show him we care.

Voicing sheer frustration at the man's incompetence shows we do care.

His incompetence is not only capturing our attention, it is becoming widely recognised outside of our club.

Can't see any decent managers or players queuing up to work with him. None that are good enough anyway

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

I disagree, the past 4/5 windows show a vast change in approach. The fact we’ve stopped paying ridiculous fees and wages shows he has learnt. Whether it’s too little too late is something else but the same mistakes we/he was making are no longer. It’s just we are still paying the price of those initial mistakes. 

We’ve just bought a player (Andre Green) before we’ve got a manager, it’s a shambles in every department.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Let's show him we care.

The next man or should I say men are already in place they just need there hand puppet.

Just now, toppOwl said:

We’ve just bought a player (Andre Green) before we’ve got a manager, it’s a shambles in every department.

Not really though is it? Most clubs now have transfer departments rather than the manager choosing their own players. The manager usually has input but I’d imagine it’s fairly common knowledge that we need players in a variety of positions. 

It would be a shambles to turn down any attractive opportunity awaiting an appointment of a manager. I think you only have to read the 30 odd pages of transfer thread to see most fans want signings. Add to that 18 or so players out of contract at end of season... by your reckoning should we withdraw contract offers until new manager gets his say?? 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

Or he's simply run out of cash which is far more likely. 

Nah, just realised can’t break rules or spend beyond his/our means. Even before covid there has been a huge change in policy. To say there hasn’t is either ignorant or blinded by hatred of the guy. 

He’s no saint, I too dislike most of his decisions. But to say he’s / we’ve not changed or learnt anything I believe to be incorrect.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Why not just support the club.

That's unless you have the £100 million to buy out the owner

Blind faith...seriously? The OP is totally bang o. And correct..give Chansiri nothing. 
continue and fund the little despot.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Jamie said:

Let’s buy him out then who’s got £150milliom sitting about let’s get this done 🥱

Exactly right. If we had a better option of chairman than dc then I could understand anyone wanting a change. 

Fact is who is loaded and insane enough to buy swfc. 

I really don't get this attitude towards dc. 

I really hope he pays zero attention to the haters and concentrates on getting a decent manager and players at swfc. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, fatzooma said:

Blind faith...seriously? The OP is totally bang o. And correct..give Chansiri nothing. 
continue and fund the little despot.

Not blind faith. It's simply no one else wants the club. Anyone who might want to buy us is bound to be eccentric. Otherwise they would never buy a championship club. 

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Exactly right. If we had a better option of chairman than dc then I could understand anyone wanting a change. 

Fact is who is loaded and insane enough to buy swfc. 

I really don't get this attitude towards dc. 

I really hope he pays zero attention to the haters and concentrates on getting a decent manager and players at swfc. 

Are you for real.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1