Let's Hit Him Where It Hurts

‘Support the club etc’, ‘Blue and white in my veins‘.....buys season ticket and doesn’t get a refund from The club when can’t attend games due to Covid ...moans Like a little b**ch on owlstalk about how unfair it is that Chansiri hasn’t refunded them🤣

Just now, fatzooma said:

‘Support the club etc’, ‘Blue and white in my veins‘.....buys season ticket and doesn’t get a refund from The club when can’t attend games due to Covid ...moans Like a little b**ch on owlstalk about how unfair it is that Chansiri hasn’t refunded them🤣

UBERFAN ALERT 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 16/01/2021 at 00:09, Blue and white said:

We really need to act and and act now as a collective fan base.

I urge every Sheffield Wednesday fan to withdraw there financial support for the club until the current owner sells up and leaves.

The shame he has brought to this club through stupidity, ineptitude and sheer arrogance will live long in the football community.

Some will point out how do we withdraw our financial support if we can't attend games, I say don't subscribe to Ifollow, don't buy merchandise, don't even buy a fecking 2 pence chew of its conected to Chansiri, hell I've even started boycotting John West products.

Please don't kill your club by blindly backing our owner, stand tall grow a pair and make it clear this is our club, it was here before he was even a good idea in his dad mind and it will be hundreds of ears after we have all departed this earth.

God bless.

Rates will be going up this year, FACT ! Rather than paying higher rates why not demolish your house ? That'll show em !

• Haha 2

Our fans astounded me by refund the club who wins?

Of course fans can spend their money on anything they want but doing it through revenge only goes one way lack of fund equals to administration/liquidation so yes chansiri loses money but we possibly lose a club fantastic! You win enjoy your victory

14 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

Principle isn’t it. Don’t offer refunds if you can’t get them sorted and honour them. Really poor to offer season ticket refunds and months and months down the line still have people waiting to receive them. Again, bad business.

• Like 1

On 16/01/2021 at 00:18, lanzaroteowl said:

Why not just support the club.

That's unless you have the £100 million to buy out the owner

because your not supporting the 'Club' if you do,but a management that is allegedly running the Club poorly? not the fan base's role to rock up with 100 million,

Edited by parajack

Just now, parajack said:

because your not supporting the 'Club' if you do,but a management that is allegedly running the Club poorly? not the fan base's role to rock up with 100 million,

So you bankrupt the club making it even less desirable to outside investment. 

Great idea.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lanzaroteowl said:

So you bankrupt the club making it even less desirable to outside investment. 

Great idea.

It makes me laugh,It would in no way whatsoever bankrupt the Club,it would be a gesture of the fans discontentment to the current regime....& send a message enough......Look at Newcastle at the moment and their fans attitude to whats happening ...Bruce under massive pressure from fan groups etc, Here if anyone dares to Q things,we get posts like yours.... The Chairmans money has bought him the Clubs assets,it hasnt bought him the respect & admiration of the fan base,& without which the value of a football Club is negligible...

This Club would benefit from fresh thinking at the top,eihter from the current Chairman or another

'Money' worship on here is laughable.....

On 16/01/2021 at 09:24, morganowl said:

i wish some would understand this , chansiri has massive faults and i wish we had a different owner but if he wasnt here the club would 100% have got wound up months ago. what amazes me is several clubs aint already got wound up 

if the Chairman 'wasnt here' it would be because the Club would have been sold to another investor.....they dont just **** off.....stop being dramatic

On 16/01/2021 at 10:30, wakefieldowl said:

Which person? Are these multi billionairres like buses or something............force chansiri out because there are so many people out there with huge sums of money (that also cant be spent because of ffp) that are happy to keep bank rolling a club with no income for the forseeable future.........ok...

Rolls Royce I believe are currently achieving record sales for their cars,see the super rich are riding out the pandemic,and many are making Billions from it..(PPE etc) 

Football Chairmanship is an exclusive 'Club' that many 'super rich' aspire to.and are prepared to spend money to achieve........I dont believe that there would be a problem attracting an investor to SWFC

2 minutes ago, parajack said:

Rolls Royce I believe are currently achieving record sales for their cars,see the super rich are riding out the pandemic,and many are making Billions from it..(PPE etc) 

Football Chairmanship is an exclusive 'Club' that many 'super rich' aspire to.and are prepared to spend money to achieve........I dont believe that there would be a problem attracting an investor to SWFC

Are you a flat earther?

• Like 1

Just now, kirksandallowl said:

What like Bury was?

Just now, kirksandallowl said:

What like Bury was?

YAWN.....we know there have been Clubs that have folded ,you bring up Bury? You think that would be a comparison to SWFC??? Owls with the right investment & leadership,could easily achieve PL status....thats the difference.....

1 minute ago, parajack said:

YAWN.....we know there have been Clubs that have folded ,you bring up Bury? You think that would be a comparison to SWFC??? Owls with the right investment & leadership,could easily achieve PL status....thats the difference.....

With the right investment and leadership any club could "easily" achieve PL status.