Bannan

3 minutes ago, Vaughan said:

Noticed he doesn’t shout at his team mates anymore. No passion from him which you could always say he had. I think he’s off in January.  No way will be sign another contract here. Think he’s as fed up as us. 

Who will want him..?

• Like 2

Just now, Castleford Owl said:

I don't buy into the myth either - can't pass, can't shoot, can't cross

Can’t tackle, can’t head... 

He’s obviously not the worst player in the team, but by the way some go on about him, if he was anywhere near as good as they say, he’d drag us through and single handed lay win some points. 

I can’t remember him ever being anything more that “really tidy”. 

Someone prove me wrong!

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Alb1owl said:

This myth must be dying pretty soon. What’s proper about him? Little pirouettes in his own half when there’s no real pressure? 

Look at the possession and tackling  stats for us and ground covered also the chances...it's grim reading but he's the least of our problems

• Like 2

Shaw showed more tonight.

And looks forward not backwards.

Time for a huge change in that midfield and unfortunately Bannan is the problem not the solution

2 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Oh please give that a rest

I’ve forgot more about football than you know sunshine. Let’s see where Bannan ends up. It will be at a far higher level and standard than we will be playing next season. 

Edited by vulva
  • Like 8

2 minutes ago, Nick the Owl said:

He's turned into a luxury player we can't afford. Put him in a good team with good players around him and he's quality in this league... that's not our team. Currently he's got Shaw or Pelupessy for company in centre mid which is horrific. 

If Bannan is your luxury player, your team is mid-table championship at absolute best. 

He’s all fart no poo. 

Edited by Alb1owl
  • Like 3