Bannan

5 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

and the 3 better CMs to keep him out of the side are:-

Thats the problem. Our managers and fans are brainwashed into thinking we have one of the Championships best players. He isn't. There are better players out there that could be signed for a modest amount. We just need the scouts to do their jobs and find them. We are so so predictable with Bannan in the team. Tell me what are his qualities because whatever they were we haven't seen them for ages.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Thats the problem. Our managers and fans are brainwashed into thinking we have one of the Championships best players. He isn't. There are better players out there that could be signed for a modest amount. We just need the scouts to do their jobs and find them. We are so so predictable with Bannan in the team. Tell me what are his qualities because whatever they were we haven't seen them for ages.

No no no no no.

The 3 CMs to keep him out of the side v Coventry on Saturday please.

Who are they?

Can you name one, let alone three?

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

No no no no no.

The 3 CMs to keep him out of the side v Coventry on Saturday please.

Who are they?

Can you name one, let alone three?

There should have been players brought in during the summer but if you are insistent 

1. Doris the tea lady

2. Bert the security guard

3. Rover Berts dog

Is it worth playing Bannan more up the pitch? Something has to change. Maybe a little dink here or deft pass there for someone like Windass or Patterson to run onto in the box. Instead of passing it side ways or backwards from our half of the pitch. Let Luongo and Shaw/Hunt do the grunt work in midfield.

• Like 1

Bannan is starting to become a liability.  

Seriously needs taking off set pieces.  

It seems to me that Bannan wants out, as he is now playing like he can't wait to get out of the club.  

We probably should have cashed in when Brentford came sniffing, as no doubt he will be another player who will leave this club for nothing.  

5 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

There should have been players brought in during the summer but if you are insistent 

1. Doris the tea lady

2. Bert the security guard

3. Rover Berts dog

Exactly.

Best midfielder we own BY MILES.

But let’s pile on him cos he can’t pick out Invisibo the Invisible Striker from 70 yards.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Vaughan said:

Noticed he doesn’t shout at his team mates anymore. No passion from him which you could always say he had. I think he’s off in January.  No way will be sign another contract here. Think he’s as fed up as us. 

I hope he does go. Time to start again. Flatters to deceive, always busy and shows for the ball but does nothing effective with it. 

He’s a luxury player, we can’t play a 442 with him in the middle as he doesn’t track back or get stuck in enough. This is why Carlos stuck him out on the left. 

We’ve played these last few systems with a 3 in midfield to fit him in. He just spends the game dropping to deep and we end up with 3 centre half’s, him and 1 or 2 defensive midfielders all in our own half. No wonder we can’t score..

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

There's an odd little cult against Barry Bannan

It can't be his football that's the issue 

I wonder where it really originated from?

A parking ticket or he eyed  up someone's girlfriend or something?

He's not going to shag you Neil. 

1 hour ago, Vaughan said:

Noticed he doesn’t shout at his team mates anymore. No passion from him which you could always say he had. I think he’s off in January.  No way will be sign another contract here. Think he’s as fed up as us. 

He won’t because he’s not as good as he thinks he is. He won’t get anywhere near what he’s getting from us. Look at all the world beaters we off loaded in the summer, where have they all ended up? Even Lee is only good enough to get a trial at Bolton, the rest are over in Cyprus. 

To be honest, it’s probably a good thing if he did. By the time January comes we’ll be so far adrift, we should planning for league one again.

I genuinely thought those days were over. 

• Haha 2