Bannan

Just now, hugeowl said:

He would thrive 

Speculative. 

He’s lightweight and makes simple football look fancy. 

At one point tonight he volleyed a pass down to Dunkley from a ball that came out of space. It was excellent. The next thing he did was dink a tame but simple pass straight to a Forest player. If he’d made it, Reach would have been away down the left.

He fluffed it. THAT is Barry Bannan. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, thekimmyowl said:

It’s got so bad I don’t care if they released everyone of them, I’d say go back to basics, but it’s so bad that would be too hard for them,

warm up and clock for 3 days, basic as a 6 year old training session 

Agree with this, I’d rather Chansiri made them all available for sale. And didn’t give out any contract extensions.  Hire a younger manager like Ryan Lowe or whoever to build a new team in league 1 next season.  Otherwise, I can’t see where there’s any kind of future under Chansiri 

• Like 1

Just now, Howards back said:

He plays too deep, his corners are crap and he doesn’t score goals apart from that he’s not bad. 

you forgot that he gives the ball away too often and has a weird hard on for kicking the ball straight to the opposition from our own kick offs, every f****** time 

• Like 1

He’s never been as good as some have claimed in the past, but still our best player by some distance.  The ‘everything has to go through Bannan’ approach hasn’t helped in the past - I would never look to build a team around him but with better players along side him I think he’s still top half Championship standard.  Reckon that’s probably where he’ll end up in January, we might as well sell him and wish him all the best.

• Like 1