Do you have Sky Sports? Sky TV? Netflix? If so read this

1 minute ago, ANDY said:

Tell you what. 

sky have “lost” a heap of cash today just from owlstalk. 

well done all that got a discount and thanks to @@owlstalk for making us aware of this 

👍👍

Thank you - hopefully it's helped a few folk out and saved them some much needed pennies and pounds

Owlstalk Shop

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

IMG_6397.jpeg

IMG_6404.jpg

IMG_6403.jpgIMG_6398.jpegIMG_6399.jpegIMG_6400.jpegIMG_6401.jpeg

I just got up, saw a Black Friday deal on Sky TV, called up, went through the process with the Sky customer service person  (took about half an hour but worth it) and got this deal which I think is just incredible

This is a deal for new AND EXISTING CUSTOMERS

You get:

SKY TV - all the usual Sky TV channels
SKY SIGNATURE / BOX SETS - 

Sky Signature is the new TV package that includes all the channels you would get on the Entertainment package but now combines the Sky Box Sets package with it as standard. If you don't already have the Sky Box Sets you’ll be able to watch hundreds of different TV box sets when you subscribe. 

SKY SPORTS - All the Sky Sports channels

ULTRA HD PACK - Upgrades all channels that can do it to Ultra HD

SKY CINEMA - All the cinema channels

KIDS PACK - All the kids channels

SKY MULTIROOM - They send you another new box for another room in the house (bedroom etc)

NETFLIX (UHD VERSION) - You also get Netflix - the full Ultra HD Version that you don't get as standard

How much for all this?

£65 a month all in which is an absolute steal and remember if you also pay separately for Netflix you don't need to anymore as as soon as you link your Netflix to Sky TV it takes over the billing as part of this new package and stops your separate Netflix payments! 

So..

Check how much you are currently paying for SKY - if it's more than £65 a month DEFINITELY do this
If you're paying more than £65 for your Sky and Netflix - DEFINITELY do this
If you're paying £65 a month for Sky and Netflix combined, but don't have all these channels, multiroom, netflix etc - DEFINITELY do this
If you're paying less than £65 a month for Sky and Netflix - check out the other stuff in this offer and see what you think

Me personally? I thought I had a great deal until I realised I didn't have half of these channels/features so not only have I saved £20 a month on Sky, but I can cancel my Netflix payment, I get upgraded to the Ultra HD version of Sky and Netfliix, I get the kids channels thrown in AND I get sent a  brand new box so I can watch Sky/Netflix in the bedroom too - winner

NOTE - I'm not on any commission at all for this - I'm just giving you a heads up in case it's useful to anyone or if you're paying more than £65 a month for your Sky TV and Netflix combined

You CANNOT get this deal online if you're an existing customer. You have to call up. Get a cup of tea ready as it's a long call so be patient as the customer service agent will need half an hour to put it together for you - be nice and happy with them as they're nice people

Here's the phone number to do it - 08007591263

Hope it helps you out 

All part of the Owlstalk service x

PS - PLEASE SHARE THE LINK TO THIS PAGE with anyone you know who has Sky TV, Netflix, Sky Sports etc - tell your mum, dad, family members, neighbours, colleagues at work etc - let's try and save as many people as much money as possible before Christmas - send them the link to this so they can check it out and save money  👍

Nice one!👍👍

Thank you for this.

• Love 1

6 hours ago, BIG D said:

That looks a great deal to be fair.

I ‘renegotiated’ my deal about 3 months ago because I was paying around £140 a month which is for everything inc phone and broadband.

I got it down to £99.50 but they wouldn’t chuck Netflix in for me.

Just looked and it works out at]

TV £74.50

Phone/Broadband £25If they’re giving you a mini box this is also good because they were originally £100  and now £50.

Sky also do a soundbar type speaker for Sky Q which got great reviews when it was launched for £400. It’s on offer at the moment for £160

I’m not sure if they would knock me an extra tenner off now and give me Netflix?

I've got the speaker it's superb. Made by Devialet who are a big name in that world. Absolute bargain at the price.

• Like 2

Currently paying £67.50 for the same package - renegotiated in summer when we moved house and they messed it up so did us a “favour” and knocked it all down to £67.50 with Netflix etc. The deals are there but just got to speak to the right people. Some people give you the “can’t do anything for you” speech but others fall over themselves to help you! If you’ve been with them for a while they sometimes offer you BT Sport for free for a few months. 

• Love 1

Guest hirstysfags

I think loads in this industry are working from home and being told to just get deals sorted.

I negotiated my Virgin Media deal in April with a guy clearly working from home. He was part of the retentions team and gave me pretty much what I wanted (within reason). 

Some good deals to be had at the moment. 

7 hours ago, BIG D said:

I ‘renegotiated’ my deal about 3 months ago because I was paying around £140 a month which is for everything inc phone and broadband.

I negotiated my deal with Sky twice in the last two years before we left the UK.

After we'd been in NZ for a couple of years I decided to phone them and do the same. Slightly different approach here though.........when I said I wanted to cancel my account they said "Of course I'll do that for you right now......" I was thinking wtf, you're supposed to talk me out of it and offer me a better deal, nope. I had to live without if for a month and then sign up again at my old rate because I'd not been away long enough.

Really called my bluff!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I negotiated my deal with Sky twice in the last two years before we left the UK.

After we'd been in NZ for a couple of years I decided to phone them and do the same. Slightly different approach here though.........when I said I wanted to cancel my account they said "Of course I'll do that for you right now......" I was thinking wtf, you're supposed to talk me out of it and offer me a better deal, nope. I had to live without if for a month and then sign up again at my old rate because I'd not been away long enough.

Really called my bluff!!!

That’s always my worry

lol

• Like 1