Do you have Sky Sports? Sky TV? Netflix? If so read this

That looks a great deal to be fair.

I ‘renegotiated’ my deal about 3 months ago because I was paying around £140 a month which is for everything inc phone and broadband.

I got it down to £99.50 but they wouldn’t chuck Netflix in for me.

Just looked and it works out at]

TV £74.50

Phone/Broadband £25If they’re giving you a mini box this is also good because they were originally £100  and now £50.

Sky also do a soundbar type speaker for Sky Q which got great reviews when it was launched for £400. It’s on offer at the moment for £160

I’m not sure if they would knock me an extra tenner off now and give me Netflix?

Yep be nice to them, I spoke to a lovely lady this week because one of my mini boxes wasn’t working (turned out to be my fault sort of).

Got an engineer the next day, fitted me a free WiFi booster and the lady on the phone kindly sent me a voucher for £14 to spend on movies. 

16 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

IMG_6397.jpeg

IMG_6404.jpg

IMG_6403.jpgIMG_6398.jpegIMG_6399.jpegIMG_6400.jpegIMG_6401.jpeg

I just got up, saw a Black Friday deal on Sky TV, called up, went through the process with the Sky customer service person  (took about half an hour but worth it) and got this deal which I think is just incredible

This is a deal for new AND EXISTING CUSTOMERS

You get:

SKY TV - all the usual Sky TV channels

SKY SPORTS - All the Sky Sports channels

ULTRA HD PACK - Upgrades all channels that can do it to Ultra HD

SKY CINEMA - All the cinema channels

KIDS PACK - All the kids channels

SKY MULTIROOM - They send you another new box for another room in the house (bedroom etc)

NETFLIX (UHD VERSION) - You also get Netflix - the full Ultra HD Version that you don't get as standard

How much for all this?

£65 a month all in which is an absolute steal and remember if you also pay separately for Netflix you don't need to anymore as as soon as you link your Netflix to Sky TV it takes over the billing as part of this new package and stops your separate Netflix payments! 

So..

Check how much you are currently paying for SKY - if it's more than £65 a month DEFINITELY do this
If you're paying more than £65 for your Sky and Netflix - DEFINITELY do this
If you're paying £65 a month for Sky and Netflix combined, but don't have all these channels, multiroom, netflix etc - DEFINITELY do this
If you're paying less than £65 a month for Sky and Netflix - check out the other stuff in this offer and see what you think

Me personally? I thought I had a great deal until I realised I didn't have half of these channels/features so not only have I saved £20 a month on Sky, but I can cancel my Netflix payment, I get upgraded to the Ultra HD version of Sky and Netfliix, I get the kids channels thrown in AND I get sent a  brand new box so I can watch Sky/Netflix in the bedroom too - winner

NOTE - I'm not on any commission at all for this - I'm just giving you a heads up in case it's useful to anyone or if you're paying more than £65 a month for your Sky TV and Netflix combined

You CANNOT get this deal online if you're an existing customer. You have to call up. Get a cup of tea ready as it's a long call so be patient as the customer service agent will need half an hour to put it together for you - be nice and happy with them as they're nice people

Here's the phone number to do it - 08007591263

Hope it helps you out 

All part of the Owlstalk service x

How long is your contract length?

Waiting for someone to quote this and remove the word contract lol

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, BIG D said:

That looks a great deal to be fair.

I ‘renegotiated’ my deal about 3 months ago because I was paying around £140 a month which is for everything inc phone and broadband.

I got it down to £99.50 but they wouldn’t chuck Netflix in for me.

Just looked and it works out at]

TV £74.50

Phone/Broadband £25If they’re giving you a mini box this is also good because they were originally £100  and now £50.

Sky also do a soundbar type speaker for Sky Q which got great reviews when it was launched for £400. It’s on offer at the moment for £160

I’m not sure if they would knock me an extra tenner off now and give me Netflix?

They 100% will - this deal is for existing customers

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

Would love this offer but my only peev is that sky have totally messed up the sky Q system.

With the current multi room system you can have a sky box in the room with it's own separate planner and recordings. Then another box elsewhere, again with its own planner and recordings.

With skyQ you share a planner/recordings, I don't want my recordings screen full of kids crap. Once sky implement a login/account system so each box can filter based on accounts I'll stick with my standard HD box.

• Thanks 1

Just now, agentwalker said:

Would love this offer but my only peev is that sky have totally messed up the sky Q system.

With the current multi room system you can have a sky box in the room with it's own separate planner and recordings. Then another box elsewhere, again with its own planner and recordings.

With skyQ you share a planner/recordings, I don't want my recordings screen full of kids crap. Once sky implement a login/account system so each box can filter based on accounts I'll stick with my standard HD box.

You can take the multiroom aspect out and still negotiate a package

That's the winner with this deal you can just put together the package you want

Owlstalk Shop

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You can take the multiroom aspect out and still negotiate a package

That's the winner with this deal you can just put together the package you want

Problem is I want skyQ but I want multi room, proper multi room 😁

Only way to keep that would be to take up the offer and her skyQ in the room and pay exta to get the skyhd for the other rooms.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

IMG_6397.jpeg

You CANNOT get this deal online if you're an existing customer. You have to call up. Get a cup of tea ready as it's a long call so be patient as the customer service agent will need half an hour to put it together for you - be nice and happy with them as they're nice people

Here's the phone number to do it - 08007591263

Hope it helps you out 

All part of the Owlstalk service x

This deal works out pretty much the same as what we signed up to a couple of months ago. You did well to wrap it up in half an hour though, took my mrs about an hour and a half on the call, think the Sky guy knows more about my life than I do! He did seem like a very nice bloke but it took 2 calls to get to that stage, first call was a general enquiry and they said they couldn't do much in terms of reducing our payment, 2nd call was as a result of phoning up saying we were going to cancel some aspects of the subscription, which got them to react, as seemingly happens a lot. 

4 minutes ago, horny owl said:

Sky can put naked Brazilian ladies volleyball on it’d still stay cancelled 

There’s no way I’ll pay them another penny

Thanks for that.

I find it's always imperative that when we have threads on stuff, that people click into them to tell us how they're not interested in it - It's sooooo important that happens and people just can't wait for it to happen so they can read those type of posts

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Cheers for the info Neil. Currently paying £67 a month without the sports package.

Have rung our lass, and told her to get her ass back from shopping and sort it before the lines shut. More chance of Wednesday scoring before she gets back from shopping. 

Just now, daztheowl said:

Cheers for the info Neil. Currently paying £67 a month without the sports package.

Have rung our lass, and told her to get her ass back from shopping and sort it before the lines shut. More chance of Wednesday scoring before she gets back from shopping. 

Nice one - do you have everything else in the stuff above like Netflix, UHD, Multiroom etc?

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Nice one - do you have everything else in the stuff above like Netflix, UHD, Multiroom etc?

Got Netflix and multiroom. Think she cancelled HD and Sky Sports when the bill crept up every month to £120 ,and I had a dickyfit, cos the account is in her name but comes out of my bank.

Still clueless as to why the bill kept creeping up a couple of quid a month though.