Do you have Sky Sports? Sky TV? Netflix? If so read this

Just now, neo hippy said:

I've just done it, took 20 minutes 

I was paying 82 a month for internet, films, sport and a multiroom. Plus the mrs was paying a tenner for Netflix.

We now pay 77 a month and have added ultra HD, kids and get box sets included too now.

So Im paying 15 quid less a month and getting more content. There's a 20 quid admin free though so won't start saving money until Jan 

Great stuff - nicely done mate 👊

Thats £270 you've saved and in 18 months time you can renegotiate again and save even more

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Different generations and social groups have different needs. I have no desire or need to follow the flock on this one. 

So edgy

lol

Seriously though it's always about what's right for you and not jsut following trends and other people

Still a reyt deal though

Owlstalk Shop

50 minutes ago, Prince said:

Did this yesterday and got £25 a month off my biil for 18 months. FWB did this too and got movies and multi-room added for no extra cost.

Thanks for the heads up.

Great stuff - nice one mate 

Thanks for letting us know you succeeded 

Good to see everyone saving ££££ in these gloomy times

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

Did mine last night - was on about 20 mins and at least 5 mins was the lady reading out the T&C's of the new deal...

WAS paying £131/ month for TV & Broadband - no films or Netflix
NOW paying £83/month for TV & Broadband + films & Netflix.

£48/month saving over 18 month contract (£864 in total) - although prices can go up during this period, and fully expect them to...

Just seen this, the day after I signed up for Sky!

I got internet, TV and Sport for £54/m, which I'm pretty happy with to be fair. Not had Sky for probably 10 years, and I must admit it is great to be able to just bring the app up and watch a game of football or some golf (not got the box yet).

Don't know if this has been mentioned in the thread, but you can also get them to add on the 'refer a friend' code on the call. I did this, and me and the father in law should both get a £75 mastercard after my first bill payment.

Many thanks for the heads up on this Neil.

I was paying £99.50 per month for SkyQ (including Cinema, Sports, Kids, Multiroom & UHD) plus £14.99 for Netflix.

I’m now paying £58.50 for the same package except Kids but including Netflix. A total saving of over £55 per month & just over £1000 for the 18 month contract.

I would seriously advise any Sky customer to give them a call. Took me about 20 minutes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hedwig said:

Did mine last night - was on about 20 mins and at least 5 mins was the lady reading out the T&C's of the new deal...

WAS paying £131/ month for TV & Broadband - no films or Netflix
NOW paying £83/month for TV & Broadband + films & Netflix.

£48/month saving over 18 month contract (£864 in total) - although prices can go up during this period, and fully expect them to...

That's superb - nice one mate

Owlstalk Shop

3 hours ago, The Wall said:

Just seen this, the day after I signed up for Sky!

I got internet, TV and Sport for £54/m, which I'm pretty happy with to be fair. Not had Sky for probably 10 years, and I must admit it is great to be able to just bring the app up and watch a game of football or some golf (not got the box yet).

Don't know if this has been mentioned in the thread, but you can also get them to add on the 'refer a friend' code on the call. I did this, and me and the father in law should both get a £75 mastercard after my first bill payment.

It doesn't matter if you signed up this morning mate you can still make the call and get the deal 🙂

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

9 minutes ago, mogbad said:

Many thanks for the heads up on this Neil.

I was paying £99.50 per month for SkyQ (including Cinema, Sports, Kids, Multiroom & UHD) plus £14.99 for Netflix.

I’m now paying £58.50 for the same package except Kids but including Netflix. A total saving of over £55 per month & just over £1000 for the 18 month contract.

I would seriously advise any Sky customer to give them a call. Took me about 20 minutes.

Superb - that's what I like to hear

So many people saving so much money right now it's making me really happy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

6 minutes ago, A12owl said:

You have gone up so much in my estimation Neil with this post that I promise never to disagree with you again. EVER . 

Even if you did think I was a 19/20 year old  dummy. 

I transfered my old Sky+ neanderthal set up to Skyq with additional box for £1 more than I was paying. 

I can however move my multiroom box any where there is a mains outlet and TV . Much more flexible. Should be better picture and I can watch 2 matches at the same time on multiscreen. Wow. I can also tell the TV to chose a channel in case due to my senility I cannot remember the channel number. 

Whoohoo. 

Result. 

Thanks Neil. 🥰

That's great news mate - nice one! 

The Sky Q is light years ahead of what you are currently using so you'll absolutely love that ♥️

Ps don't worry about disagreeing with anything I post either - that's the default position that everyone has I think - I'm just a whipping boy who gets kicked on here instead of people kicking their cat - and I'm totally fine with that

lol

Great news about the Sky Q and Multiroom - that will make a huge difference

Hopefully you got a shedload more channels too 👍

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop