Westwood back training with the first team

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

A bloke drives three cars

He drives one car - smashes it straight into a wall
He drives the second car - smashes it straight into a wall
He drives the third card - smashes it straight into a wall

Are you saying that you'd let him get into a fourth car  because you didn't know the exact intricate details of why he's crashed the other three cars?

Shoulder too weak to turn the wheel?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, rickygoo said:

I wondered if you'd back the decision. 

What difference does it make?

My opinion is irrelevant - completely irrelevant - as is yours and every other fans right now

We make zero difference either way - it doesn't affect or alter or change a single thing

It's just bluster and hot air if we have an opinion isn't it

The fans right now are as irrelevant as it gets - and by that I mean ALL fans no matter if you just support from a distance, or if you're an UBERFan who's 'supported em home and away for over 50 years' etc etc - every one of us is irrelevant.

The only input we have into our club is financial and even then we get told ' let me tell you know your money pays for nothing'

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

What difference does it make?

My opinion is irrelevant - completely irrelevant - as is yours and every other fans right now

We make zero difference either way - it doesn't affect or alter or change a single thing

It's just bluster and hot air if we have an opinion isn't it

The fans right now are as irrelevant as it gets - and by that I mean ALL fans no matter if you just support from a distance, or if you're an UBERFan who's 'supported em home and away for over 50 years' etc etc - every one of us is irrelevant.

The only input we have into our club is financial and even then we get told ' let me tell you know your money pays for nothing'

It doesn't make any difference. Just curiosity. 

Just now, RBigs said:

Do we actually know if he’s able to play Saturday if picked ? 

*Knock on Pulis door at the training ground*

"morning Boss - really great to meet you!  You asked to see me?"

"Right Keiran. Great to meet you. Look forward to working with you. Now. I think the best thing for everyone is for me to see you in training, and for you to get back to peak fiitness and sharpness as you've been watching homes under the hammer for the last year. So What I'm thinking is you get yourself up to speed and get yourself fit, and that because Joe Wildsmith has done fantastically well in the last two games, that he could start  on Saturday and you maybe get back into the  swing of things by being included in the matchday scenario again and have a substitute keeper place?"

Screenshot 2020-11-16 at 12.49.01.jpg

"Ahhhh look boss - my shoulder's gone"

• Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, RBigs said:

Do we actually know if he’s able to play Saturday if picked ? 

5 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

Joe Crann of the Star says he has been in touch with the EFL and Westwood can play Saturday. He wouldn't normally I think but we only registered 24 players so had a space available.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, deano said:

So is he available for selection or not?

No he isnt registered,and doesnt have a squad number.....Jan earliest,& for me i wouldnt play him,I would sell him,or loan him out,or maybe player exchange/cash for some of the players we need to bring in.

Last thing we want is another 'Brucesk' situation where a players form comes good around contract renewal time,than allegedly falls of the edge of a cliff afterwards..

How many times do we need to see a manager drop a player,& refuse to consider playing them,before we accept there is an alleged issue with said player(s)?...

Rhodes & Westwood need to leave the Club,in order to free up some much needed income....for new signings in my view..

• Like 1

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
2 minutes ago, parajack said:

No he isnt registered,and doesnt have a squad number.....Jan earliest,& for me i wouldnt play him,I would sell him,or loan him out,or maybe player exchange/cash for some of the players we need to bring in.

Last thing we want is another 'Brucesk' situation where a players form comes good around contract renewal time,than allegedly falls of the edge of a cliff afterwards..

How many times do we need to see a manager drop a player,& refuse to consider playing them,before we accept there is an alleged issue with said player(s)?...

Rhodes & Westwood need to leave the Club,in order to free up some much needed income....for new signings in my view..

Flip me, no wonder his shoulder was rogered!

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

He can be registered to play on Saturday

Agree he can be registered if we only have 24 at present, not sure about being able to play on Saturday.

How long does the registration process take?

I would presume it has to be ratified by the EFL?

4 minutes ago, parajack said:

They will both leave the club in the summer but we are stuck with them and their cumulative £65k per week wages for the time being. 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

He can be registered to play on Saturday

Thought they were closed till the Jan window?...confusing stuff!....wouldnt make any difference whatsoever with me.....I would stick with Wildsmith.

If (IF) Pulis can reinvigorate the defence in front of him,I feel the GK issue will be less urgent.....Just feel myself we need to turn a page now on Westwood.

1 hour ago, deano said:

So you can sign a free agent but cant use your own player under contract, must be a way around it.

Contracted and Registered are 2 different things. It’s the reason why a number of players in the PL can’t play as they’ve not been registered in their 25 man squads, even though they are contracted to the club and getting a wage.

There won’t be a way around it I’m afraid.