When will the hearing take place?

7 hours ago, Plonk said:

I’m sure I read that it had to be heard within three weeks of the appeal being lodged. Then again this is theEFL and they aren’t very good at abiding by their own rules.

I read that too, typical for us if it has gone past the usual deadline. 
It would be fantastic if even just 3 points came off the punishment.  But as it’s been said we just need to focus on ourselves and hopefully a draw and win this week will see us on zero points this time next week 

• Like 2

Guest Grandad

There's every possibility the hearing has been had, we lost, and the club have just chosen not to announce it

Edited by Grandad

Just now, Grandad said:

There's every possibility the hearing has been had, we lost, and the club have just chosen not to announce it

Wouldn’t the local journalist at least posted about the hearing taken place at least?

I don’t think anyone is expecting a U turn but be nice to get it done.

• Like 2

We will probably be 12 points clear of relegation zone so they will set date for end of season and re impose points deduction for next season. Being fair and impartial EFL of course.

The longer it goes on the more hopeful I get. If it was a straight forward EFL would have had it held and over with sharpish, tells me they have concern and are trying to ensure upheld.

5 minutes ago, Quist said:

We will probably be 12 points clear of relegation zone so they will set date for end of season and re impose points deduction for next season. Being fair and impartial EFL of course.

The longer it goes on the more hopeful I get. If it was a straight forward EFL would have had it held and over with sharpish, tells me they have concern and are trying to ensure upheld.

Or if you have dealt legally with any large organisation everything runs at a snails pace and both sides do nothing to speed up the process.

If I’m right about about the the three weeks, surely that would be another breach of the rules along with their breach of putting it in the wrong season.A good solicitor should have a field day.    

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Plonk said:

If I’m right about about the the three weeks, surely that would be another breach of the rules along with their breach of putting it in the wrong season.A good solicitor should have a field day.    

Possibly but that wouldn’t affect the outcome of our appeal, it’d bring the EFL into breaching the process. 

20 minutes ago, Plonk said:

The 3 weeks was for either party to appeal against the initial panel decision.... We did but the EFL didn't... We are waiting for the appeal to happen "during the Autumn",  which finishes about 20th December!