Callum Paterson

I'm delighted with the signing. It has the makings of a real bargain like Iorfa. I have seen quite a lot of Paterson over the years, especially at Cardiff, as I live in South Wales. He was a very good and well liked player for them. I think he will give us options, energy and a lot of what we have lacked so far.

He could work very well with our other forwards and with our creative midfielders. I've got a good feeling about this signing, that he could become a fans favourite here too and he has something about him similar to Hooper in Hooper's first season. He see's himself as a striker and he's eager to win his Scottish place back in his preferred attacking role. 

• Like 1

There really isn't anything to complain about. He's only 25 so best years still ahead of him, can play in a number of positions, has played in the Prem, is a Scottish international and on top of all that we've paid a reported £500k which is a steal in today's market

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

A lot bizarrely think real football is just like the computer games that kids play.

Anyone over the age of 14 that takes serious consideration if Football Manager or FIFA want an 18v cattle prod up their jacksie!

People would pay good money for that. May be an idea to replace the matchday income.