BREAKING NEWS - NEW STRIKER / WINGER / FORWARD - ELIAS KACHUNGA!!!

2 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

But unless he is playing Wingback, then he will play up front. His stats over his entire career are very low, he is 28 and has signed a 1 year deal on a club starting on minus 12.

The fact remains he has scored the same amount of goals in the last 3 years as Jordan Rhodes.

Wilder signed McGoldrick and Leonfucking Clarke and the rest is history.

Give the fella a fuckingchance ffs and by all means slag him off later if he doesn’t produce the goods!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, ashley8 said:

Funny I thought a forum  was the place to have opinions. Woo but please don't be negative !!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Get a grip. The whole point is we don't all agree or it would be fake propaganda. It's okay to have your OWN opinion. 

Course it is. 

Ignore em. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, royalowlisback said:

290 games, 59 goals.

1 year deal, says it all.

What it says is the Club isnt handing out 2,3, & 5 year contracts,& that players if they want re-contracting, & will have to produce.NO coasting & us unable to move them on...

• Like 1

Just now, ashley8 said:

Funny I thought a forum  was the place to have opinions. Woo but please don't be negative !!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Get a grip. The whole point is we don't all agree or it would be fake propaganda. It's okay to have your OWN opinion. 

If you don't agree with everything, you are narcissistic, if you do agree then you are not.

Apparently.

• Haha 1

Just now, parajack said:

What it says is the Club isnt handing out 2,3, & 5 year contracts,& that players if they want re-contracting, & will have to produce.NO coasting & us unable to move them on...

Or they have a blinder and walk off for nothing.  Gamble on both fronts obviously.

Just not bothered...

Just now, royalowlisback said:

290 games, 59 goals.

1 year deal, says it all.

Keep posting your hate for him 
I'll keep putting you right and correcting you with FACTS
What's happening here is that you've become entrenched in your position and have resorted to just screaming any old nonsense to keep your little adrenaline buzz going
It's been pointed out to you many times already that you're deliberately posting ridiculous comparisons 
And you're doing it just to make yourself feel knowledgable

You're WRONG to compare a  strikers goalscoring stats  with a  player who has played on the right of midfield

Thing is everyone reading this has seen what you're doing, and NOBODY agrees with you on this

But you'll continue because you've got so entrenched in your position as some kind of self appointed expert, and won't accept you're wrong as it will hurt your ego

Your actions aren't unique to yourself though -  what  you're going through is literally the typical  actions of an internet user, mostly seen in conspiracy theorists

I'm not going to engage with you any further as you're not accepting or listening to any actual facts

You're lost....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Haven't read the thread at all... let me guess, there are about half-a-dozen posts per page of fans throwing their toys out the pram because he isn't good enough? Am I close?

Can I also speculate that there's a remarkable correlation between the people making these posts and the people that have also been posting all of pre-season about how we have loads of money to spend and that the -12 points won't put potential signings off.

Am I close?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, parajack said:

Unless we are paying a shedload of money on a 1 year deal, why would a 28 year old striker sign a one year deal at a club on minus 12?

My opinion, not many other takers.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bigthinrob said:

Don't really do "Ignoring".

It would be like going to an Oxford Union debating society & not highlighting weaknesses in someone's argument.  

You're  just moaning about the platform though. That changes nothing. Never has done. Never will do.
It's never the platform that is the issue whether it be Twitter, Facebook, Forums or in the pub

If you're going to engage, just prove them wrong with facts

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, StudentOwl said:

Haven't read the thread at all... let me guess, there are about half-a-dozen posts per page of fans throwing their toys out the pram because he isn't good enough? Am I close?

Can I also speculate that there's a remarkable correlation between the people making these posts and the people that have also been posting all of pre-season about how we have loads of money to spend and that the -12 points won't put potential signings off.

Am I close?

Pretty much

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Think people have to remember it's easy to go either way, positive or negative.

I was gonna post negative but I decided to be positive. 

But it wouldn't mean anything about me if I had posted negative.

It's just an opinion. One of many possible or equally valid ones. 

Just now, royalowlisback said:

Unless we are paying a shedload of money on a 1 year deal, why would a 28 year old striker sign a one year deal at a club on minus 12?

My opinion, not many other takers.

Probably because he wants Championship football and he doesn't want to be tied to a club that has quite the likelihood to be playing in League One next season