BREAKING NEWS - NEW STRIKER / WINGER / FORWARD - ELIAS KACHUNGA!!!

Some fans would complain about any signing, slating club earlier for not getting anyone in, now we have one we need to give him our full support. Why dont we attract high calibre players- well they only have to look on and see the negativity and they move elsewhere. How many players would see -12 points and never consider coming to the owls. He seems to have passion, works hard, is quick and can score goals, lets boost his confidence further by giving him our full support. Same for Windass when he signs. Both have experience in the championship and are a good age. A good signing for me it doesn't work if we have too many young lads some experience is needed.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Guest Grez Bez

Every time I've seen him he's been absolutely dogshiit but willing to give him a go.

Hope he smashes it. He's got all the attributes!

Guest Willow Owl
26 minutes ago, heppers said:

Mid table? We are 12 points adrift at the bottom of the table.

Other than that you are right. We are lucky anyone wants to come here.

We finished the football season as a mid table club. Starting on -12 is not down to things on the pitch. 
I get you’re point though  

4 minutes ago, Shetland Owl said:

Some fans would complain about any signing, slating club earlier for not getting anyone in, now we have one we need to give him our full support. Why dont we attract high calibre players- well they only have to look on and see the negativity and they move elsewhere. How many players would see -12 points and never consider coming to the owls. He seems to have passion, works hard, is quick and can score goals, lets boost his confidence further by giving him our full support. Same for Windass when he signs. Both have experience in the championship and are a good age. A good signing for me it doesn't work if we have too many young lads some experience is needed.

You really believe future players look on here, and think #### that, I will sign for someone else instead?

• Like 2