Vardy Starts - George Hirst on the bench

3 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

You can’t help but feel sorry for Jordan Rhodes he is absolutely shot as a footballer

He needs to be shut out of the first team. He can’t be good for the morale with other players knowing he earns a fortune and offers nothing. Bin him off.

1 minute ago, quinnssweetshop said:

I don't, he earns too much and doesn't even bother to try and improve.

I honestly don’t think he can. He is like Michael Owen in last 3 years of his career, he is shot in all respects. He will know himself out there that his career is pretty much finished and he won’t get back now.

• Thanks 1

This game should all be about putting into practice defensive shape and getting the press working.

I think we have good options in centre defence and central midfield.

Hopefully the coaching team can get them organised.

We now need strikers and wing backs especially a left sided one.

Just now, mcmigo said:

I honestly don’t think he can. He is like Michael Owen in last 3 years of his career, he is shot in all respects. He will know himself out there that his career is pretty much finished and he won’t get back now.

So will every other club, no chance of offloading him and we will be stuck with his wages for another season.. 

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
2 minutes ago, heppers said:

The statue of Cecil Rhodes is more likely to score!!

Gary Rhodes (RIP) more likely to put it in the onion bag. 

1 minute ago, mcmigo said:

Micheal Owen had injuries that restricted him to just a box player. Has Rhodes had injuries? Can't recall. Can't be an age thing. He's not too old. Look at Billy Blunt he's three or four years older.